22. Morning

Jaeni's POV

I woke up with a moan as I felt kisses being placed on my neck and shoulder. "Baby~" I heard Namjoon whisper in my ear and then nibbled on it. "Mhmm.." I hummed and turned to face him, my eyes still closed as I was still sleepy. I cuddled up to Namjoon's chest and he chuckled.

"Still tired?" He said, caressing my arm. "Mhm, I'm also sore.." I said and he chuckled again. "You enjoyed it though huh?" He said, I opened my eyes a little and looked up at him. I leaned up and kissed his lips, he smirked into the kiss and I pulled away. "Does that answer your question?" I said. "Yes."

"Good.." I said and cuddled up to his chest again, closing my eyes for a bit. "We should get going love, Soobin might throw a fit when he wakes up and not see us." He said.

I sighed. "You're right, let's go.." I said while sitting up slowly, Namjoon sits up as well as I wrapped a blanket around my chest. "Namjoon." I said blushing, realizing that something was wrong. "Yeah babe?" "I can't feel my legs." I said, hiding my face in the blankets. He chuckles.

Okay, it's been awhile since I had sex.

And the last time was with Namjoon when Soobin was created.

"When was the last time you had sex with someone baby?" He asked while wrapping his arms around me and pulling me to his chest. "Y-you..before I left." I said and buried my face in his chest, feeling embarrassed. "So you really didn't try with someone else?" I shook my head. "I wasn't comfortable being intimate with someone else other than you." I said and he chuckles again. He pulls my chin up to face him. "You love me that much huh?" He said, I nodded. He smiles and then pulls me in for a kiss.

"Good to know love, don't worry, I'll carry you to the bathroom." With that, Namjoon picked me up bridal style and then headed for the bathroom that was in his room. 

He put me down in the bathtub and turned on the water for me, he left to grab some towels before coming back to get in the tub with me. Helped me wash my body and it was pleasantly quiet.

Thirty minutes later he drained the water and helped me out of the tub, he also helped dry me with a towel and then wrapped it around my body before carrying me back in the room. He put me down on the bed.

"Wait here babe, I'll just grab some clothes." He said as he dried himself. He walked into his closet and gave me some clothes. "Don't know if these would fit you." He said. "They're okay." I said and he nods. "I'll be changing in the closet okay?" He said and I nodded. He left and I began to change into the outfit he gave me.

They fit well, I grabbed a brush that was on the side table amd brushed my hair

They fit well, I grabbed a brush that was on the side table amd brushed my hair. Namjoon came back in dressed already.

 Namjoon came back in dressed already

He looks at me and smiles. "Can you try to stand up babe?" He asked and I nodded. I carefully stood on my legs and I was stable, I took a few steps, it hurt but nothing too bad. "I can walk." I said and he smiles. "You can dry your hair if you want, there's a blow drying in one of the drawers of the bathroom sink." He said. "Okay, thank you Joonie." I said and kissed his cheek. He smiled. "Anything for you love." He said and I walked into the bathroom.

I grabbed the blow dryer from where he said it was and plugged it in, I set it and then began drying my hair with it. I also used a brush from time to time.

After a few minutes I was done, I put the blow dryer back and went back to Namjoon, he was standing, texting someone on his phone. He felt my presence and looked up at me. "You ready babe?" He asked and I nodded. He handed me my purse and a paper bag with my clothes from last night.

"I called the maids, they said Soobin was still asleep, we can drive thru a breakfast place to get ourselves and Soobin some food." He said. "That sounds great, let's go.." I said and he nods, he grabbed my hand and we left his house, getting into his car and driving back.

We did went through a drive thru to get some breakfast, it was pretty quick and we managed to arrive at my house in time. We got out of Namjoon's car and walked in the house, the maids greeting us and placed the food we bought in the dining room table.

"I hope Soobin didn't trouble you all." I said to the maids who were all in the living room. "Not at all miss, little Soobin was well behaved, he ate and went to bed on time." One of them said. "Thank you for taking care of him." I said and Namjoon walks in.

"You can all go, a driver is on his way to pick you all up and drop you off back at your houses, you're all free for today." Namjoon said and they bowed before leaving the house. I went into the dining room to fix the food we got for breakfast. I took them out of their containers and set them on the dining table.

While I was doing so, I felt arms wrap around my waist. "Namjoon.." I said smiling and holding his arms. "Did you like last night?" He asked into my ear and kissed the side of my neck, I giggled and blushed.

"Do you even have to ask?" I said and he chuckled. "Mommy, daddy?" We turned around and saw Soobin in his pajamas, rubbing his eyes as he just woke up. "Hi sweetie.." I said as Namjoon let go of me, I walked over to Soobin and picked him up. "You're back.." He said and then yawned. "We are and look what me and daddy got, to go breakfast." I said. "Yay.." He said and yawned causing me and Namjoon to chuckle.

"I think you should wash up to wake up more sweetie." I said. "I'll help him babe." Namjoon said, motioning for me to give Soobin to him. I nodded and he took Soobin out of my arms.

"Let's get you washed up buddy."