23. About Moving In

Jaeni's POV

"That was a good breakfast!" Soobin said cheerfully as he finished eating. "In that case we should go dine in there some time huh son?" Namjoon asked and Soobin nods eagerly. "Yes daddy!"

We finished up eating breakfast, I was cleaning up the table while Namjoon was with Soobin in the living room watching TV. Once I was done, I washed my hands and went to the living room to check on them. As I walked, I smiled. Soobin was sitting next to Namjoon on the couch, watching some cartoons. Namjoon looks up at me and he smiled.

He got off the couch and walked towards me. "Hey babe, you okay?" He asked and I nodded. "Just finished cleaning up." I said and he frowns a little. "Is something wrong?" I asked. "Nothing, it's just that I don't want you to do much work, if you and Soobin moved in with me, you wouldn't have to do any house work and just spend time with Soobin." He said. "Since you mentioned it, do you think we should ask Soobin first if he wants us to move in with you? I'm not saying he would say no but he just got settled in here." I said.

"That actually sounds better, he deserves to know anyway." He said. "Do you wanna ask him now while we're both together?" I asked. "Yes." He said and I nodded, we walked over to Soobin who was still watching TV. "Soobin sweetie, me and daddy need to tell you something." I said as I reached for the TV remote amd lowered the volume.

"What is it mommy?" Soobin asked. Me and Namjoon sat on either side of him, Soobin scooting closer to me and playing with my hand. "It's about living together buddy, you know that I don't live with you and mommy right?" Namjoon asked and Soobin nods. "Well me and mommy were thinking that you and her should live with me in my house." Namjoon said. "Live with you daddy? But why aren't you and mommy not living together in the first place?" Soobin asked.

Shoot, that's hard to explain.

"Well, you see son, mommy and daddy aren't married yet, married couples live together and me and mommy aren't married yet but since we have you, we decided that it's better for all three of us to live together." Namjoon explained.

He's doing really well as a father.

Soobin hummed for a moment to think before looking at Namjoon to say something. "Are you going to marry mommy still daddy?" Soobin asked his father. I blushed a little, Namjoon and I made eye contact, he smiled before looking back at Soobin. "Of course son, I will still marry mommy." He said and my heart fluttered.

Did he really mean that?

"Me and mommy will live with you and you two get married would be cool! I want us to live together! All three of us!" Soobin said excitedly, me and Namjoon chuckled. "I'm glad you're happy with it son, me and mommy will talk about when you both can move in with me okay?" Namjoon said. "Yay! Okay daddy, I can't wait!" Soobin said excitedly.

I went to put the volume back on for the TV before going to my room to fix my things from last night. I put the dress I wore last night in the laundry and then put my purse on my chair, I turned around when I heard someone walking in, it was Namjoon.

"Hey Joonie, is something wrong?" I asked. He didn't say anything and just walked towards me, wrapping his arms around my waist. "I meant it when I told Soobin I will marry you.." He said, my face heated up.

I mean, we already had a child but just the thought of getting married sounded unreal still. Namjoon chuckled when he saw reaction amd kissed my cheek. "I love you so much Jaeni." He said. "I love you too Namjoon.." I replied.

He leaned in for a sweet kiss amd then pulled away. "Are you gonna be busy?" He asked. "I-I just have to answer some emails."

"I got a call, I need to get something done, is it okay if I go now?" He asked. "Yeah, it's okay, me and Soobin will see you out." I said. We walked out of my room and headed to the front door, I called Soobin, he came in. "Yes mommy?" Soobin said. "Say bye to daddy sweetie, he's going now." I said.

"But I don't want him to go yet.." Soobin whines then frowns, Namjoon bent down to his level. "I don't want to either buddy, but daddy has work to do, I promise I'll see you again tomorrow though." Namjoon said. "Promise?" Soobin said. "Promise, now be a good boy with mommy okay?" Namjoon said and ruffled Soobin's hair. "Okay daddy!" Soobin said.

Namjoon stood back up and looked at me. "I'll see you soon love." He said and kissed my cheek. "Alright, I love you.."

"I love you too babe.."