48. The gender?

Jaeni's POV

"Uh oh.." I said as I looked at my reflection in the mirror. "Is something wrong babe?" Namjoon said as he walked out of the bathroom. "It's nothing Joonie, it's just.." I trailed off, pointing to my jeans, I couldn't zip them up anymore because my baby bump was already showing since I was sixteen weeks already.

Was it is this big yesterday?

Namjoon chuckles, he kisses my forehead and rubs my stomach. "I really wanted to wear these too.." I said while slightly pouting. "It's okay love, just think that our baby is growing well, why don't you wear a dress instead?" He suggested. "Okay, give me a moment." I said and walked in my closet. We were getting ready for my next check up with Seulgi, it was also the day where she finds out what the gender of our baby is for the gender reveal.

Jisoo and her will be arranging the gender reveal party.

I chose another outfit and changed.

I didn't have much make up on and just left my hair at it's wavy state

I didn't have much make up on and just left my hair at it's wavy state. Once I was done changing, I walked out the closet. "Wow.." Namjoon said and I smiled. "You look beautiful love, is this what pregnancy glow looks like?" He said and I chuckled. "I guess?" I said and he wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed me. "Mhmm..Namjoon, we need to get Soobin and go.." I said and he pulled away. "Okay okay.." He said and smiled, he went to het Soobin while grabbed my purse and put my shoes on.

As I put my shoes on, Namjoon walked back with our son in his arms. "Hi mommy! You look pretty!" Soobin said as Namjoon placed him down. "Thank you my baby." I said, Soobin walked closer to me, placing a hand on my bump. "You're stomach is getting big mommy.." He said in awe.

"Yes Soobin, it means your baby sibling is growing." I said and ruffles his hair, he giggles. "Let's get going babe, we don't wanna be late for the appointment." Namjoon said and I nodded. "Let's go sweetie." I said while grabbing Soobin's hand, we walked outside and got in the car.

Once we were all buckled up, Namjoon started the car and we left. The drive was short and soon enough we arrived, we got out of the car and walked to Seulgi's office, we entered and Seulgi was sitting on her desk chair. She smiled when she saw us. "Jaeni, Namjoon! I've been waiting for you two." She said as she got up and walked towards us. "And hello Soobin.." She said while patting Soobin's hair.

"So are you ready?" She asked. "Yes." I said with a smile. "Okay, just like before, I'll have a nurse come in and hive you a gown to change in while I grab some files." She said and I nodded. Seulgi walks out as we sat down, some time later a nurse comes in and gave me a patient's gown.

I changed into it, Namjoon even helping me and I laid down on the bed. Seulgi comes back and set up the ultrasound machine, I roll up my gown so she could put the cold gel on my stomach.

She then places the machine on my stomach. "Okay, let's check your baby's heart beat and condition first." She said as pressed some buttons. We heard the loud thump of my baby's heart beat. "Very strong heart beat and size is as it's supposed to be, now for the gender." She said and turned the machine, a few minutes of silence and she smiles. "Okay, I got the gender, party will be next week right?" She said and she cleans the gel off.

"Yes, Jisoo Unnie will be helping you right?" I asked. "Yup, we'll start the planning, I'll leave this on for you while I grab a photocopy." She said and left. I turned my head to Namjoon, he was smiling as he watched the monitor that showed our baby. "Mommy, where is my baby brother or sister?" Soobin asks. "That little round shape sweetie, that's your baby brother or sister." I said while pointing on the screen.

"Woooaaah.." He awed. Namjoon leans down to kiss my forehead. "I can't wait for our baby." Namjoon said and I smiled. "Me too Joonie." I said.

I changed back into my clothes and we waited for Seulgi, she comes back and we sat at her desk. "Okay so I'm gonna prescribe you some new prenatal vitamins since you finished your last one already, do you have any questions or worries?" "No, everything is okay."

"Alright, I'll see you at the gender reveal then." Seulgi said. "Yes, thank you so much Seulgi." I said, we said goodbye and left. We walked back to the car, Namjoon helped Soobin in the backseat as I buckled up.

Once he was done, he got in the drivers seat and started the engine. "Joonie, I'm hungry, can we eat at a restaurant?" I asked. "Of course babe, what about you son?" Namjoon said while turning to Soobin. "Can I get ice cream for dessert?" Soobin asked. "Sure, since you were well behaved." Namjoon said as he drove off. "You okay babe? Our baby hasn't been bothering you yet?" Namjoon said whole placing a hand on my stomach.

"I'm okay Joonie, so far our baby is behaving." "After we eat, we'll go buy your vitamins and get you home alright?"

"Okay Joonie."