17. Hitting on

Jaeni's POV

"Thank you for the tablet daddy!" Soobin said as he held on to his new gadget. After we ate we walked around the mall and ended up at a gadget store where Namjoon bought the new tablet for Soobin. "You're welcome buddy, don't get too addicted to it though okay.." Namjoon said as he carried Soobin.

"I won't.." He said and continued to play on his tablet. "Namjoon, don't you think you're spoiling our son a little too much?" I said and he smiled at me. "It's fine babe, this is the first time I'm spending time with my son and I want to make it memorable for him." He said and kissed my head. "Well, if you say so.." I said smiling.

"Mommy I need to go to the bathroom." Soobin said. "Okay, let's go.."

"Can daddy take me to the bathroom?" He asked and I looked at Namjoon. "Can you?" I asked. "Of course babe, son give the tablet to mommy first, you'll get it after alright."

"Okay daddy, here mommy.." Soobin said and handed me his tablet I took it from him and put it in my bag. "I'll make sure to watch him babe, we'll be right back." Namjoon said. I nodded.

They both walked to the restroom and I stood there waiting for them. I pulled out my phone to pass the time, checking any work emails or texts in general. After a few minutes, I looked up to hear a guy approaching me.

"Hey baby, can't help but notice you and your pretty face." He said smirking and I almost cringed. Sure he looked attractive but he felt like a creep. "Not interested.." I said and turned around. "Come on, don't play hard to get now.." He persisted and I rolled my eyes.

"Why don't you back off man." I turned and saw Namjoon carrying Soobin. "Why should I? Who are you to tell me?" The guy said cockily.

God, he doesn't know who Namjoon is.

Namjoon looked pissed but tried to act calm since our son was here. "That's the mother of my son tough guy." He said and put Soobin down. Soobin runs to me and made grabby hands. "Up mommy!" He said and I complied. I picked him up and kissed his cheek. "Hey sweetie, done in the restroom?" I asked and he nods. I look back at Namjoon and the guy. His face turned nervous and gulped slightly.

"S-sorry.." He said and walked off quickly. Namjoon wraps his arm around my waist and looks at me. "You alright babe?" He asked and I nodded. "Daddy, guys always hit on mommy..." Soobin said and Namjoon raises an amused eyebrow.

"Really? And what does mommy say to the guys?" Namjoon asked our son, I know where this is going. "She always say no because she says she only loves me and you!" Soobin said and Namjoon smiles, more like smirks at me. "I'm happy that you know you still belong to me baby.." He said and I rolled my eyes while chuckling. "Shush you, our son is right here.." I said.

"Well let's get home then.." He said and I nodded. We walked out of the mall and got in Namjoon's car.

We left the mall and drove back to my house, a few minutes later, we got home. I unlocked the door and Soobin went up to his room. "I'm gonna play in my room mommy!" He said as he ran. "Do I need to go check on him?" Namjoon asked as I set my keys aside. "Maybe that would be better."  I said and he nods.

Namjoon walked up the stairs and went into Soobin's room, meanwhile I went into my room, put my purse down and took off my shoes. I sighed and tied up my hair so I could go and wash my make up off for the day. As I was tying my hair, I heard my room door close slightly, I turned around and saw Namjoon walking up towards me.

"Namjoon? Where's Soobin? Is he okay?" I asked as ge wrapped his arms around my waist. "He's in his room playing with his tablet, I wanted to talk to you for a moment." He said and kissed my cheek. I smiled. "Alright, what is it about?"

"When are you and Soobin gonna move in with me?" He asked and froze for a moment before looking at him. "Do you want us to move in with you?" I asked. "Of course, you're my family after all and Soobin's gonna need his mommy and daddy together." He said. I sighed. "If we move in with you, it's gonna be a lot different, we're going to be raising a child together." I said.

"I know that babe and I'm ready to raise Soobin with you." He said. I sigh again. "I'll think about it, me and Soobin just moved in here so that would be a big adjustment for him to be in a different environment, especially your.." I said trailing off what I was gonna say but he knows what I'm talking about.

"Mafia?" He said and I nodded. "That's what I'm more concerned with, I know we've been through enough to know what to do Namjoon but now we have a son, it's a lot different." I said. "Actually, that was another thing I wanted to discuss to you about, would you be okay with me to...groom Soobin to be my next heir?" He asked and my eyes widened.

I knew I should've seen this coming but it still shocked me.

Namjoon was a heir himself before he led his mafia, from what I know, Namjoon was groomed into being a mafia boss by his father, he's come from quite a line in his family. But this is different now.

"I-I..I need to think about that Namjoon, he's still so small." I said and he nods. He sits down on my bed and then pulls me to his lap before wrapping his arms around me. "I know baby, take your time with it, he's also your son so you have the right to make that decision as well. We'll talk about it another time."