36. Preparing to go party

Jaeni's POV

"Do you like these type of flower arrangements for your wedding Unnie?" I asked Jisoo while showing her the other sample arrangements. We were at a florist, picking arrangements and center pieces for her wedding. "I think it would look good in pictures and the theme, I'll pick it." "Great, miss Bom? We'll pick this one." I told the owner. "Excellent, I'll take note of it, please have look at the center pieces next and tell me if you have chosen one." Miss Bom said.

"We will, thank you.." I said and we walked over to the center pieces. "The bachelor and bachelorette party is tonight, what time are you and Namjoon gonna arrive?" Jisoo asked. "Around two hours before the party, we'll just get ready at the penthouse as well since it's an overnight stay." "Yeah, the others actually thought of the same."

"How big is the penthouse anyway?" I asked. "Massive, it's Jackson's actually, me and Jin have been there a few times, it has two floors and a rooftop. The first floor is where the guys will be staying and having their party, then the second floor is for us girls." She explained as we looked at center pieces.

"Wow, that does sound massive, are we all sharing rooms?" "Probably, except for Irene since she needs her own room to prepare for her wedding the next day. Hey Jaeni, can I ask a huge favor?" Jisoo asked. "Sure what is it?" "Is it okay if we move me and Jin's wedding to eight months from now?" She asked and my eyes widened. "Cutting off three months? But why Unnie?" "Well, me and Jin really wanna get married sooner than we expected, sorry if I'm adding more pressure than you already have from now but we really want to move our wedding at an early date."

Typically it takes me about eleven months or almost a year and a half to coordinate a wedding, earliest I've ever done was ten and a half months. "We'll have to reschedule the other appointments at an earlier date then like the catering, bridesmaids and wedding dress shopping." I said while taking out my planner. "That's fine with me and Jin, will it be possible?" "Of course Unnie, leave it to me."

"Thank you, sorry again for the stress." "It's fine Unnie, I'll make sure everything goes to what you want." I said and smiled. She smiles back. We picked out the center pieces and final decorations before we walked out the flower shop and to our cars. "I'll see you at party Unnie!" "Same, see you soon!" We bid each other goodbye for now as I got into my car.

I buckled up and started the engine before driving back home. Soobin was at home already, Namjoon texted earlier saying that he also arrived home already. I still had to pack my things since me and Namjoon are staying overnight at the penthouse.

So many things going on today.

I arrived at the house, I got out of my car and quickly walked in and up the stairs of the house. "Namjoon!" I called while walking in our room seeing as he was not there. "Babe?" He said as he walked in with Soobin in his arms. "Mommy, you're back!" Soobin said and made grabby hands to me. "Hi sweetie." I said and took him out of Namjoon's arms. "Excited to see uncle Chanyeol today?" I asked and he nods enthusiastically. "Yes!" "Go play in your room first son, me and mommy need to pack up." Namjoon said.

"Okay daddy.." Soobin said. I put him down and he runs out of our room. "Did you pack your stuff already Joonie?" I asked while preparing my dresses for tonight and tomorrow. "Yes babe, my suit for tomorrow is also in cover cloth." "Great, Chanyeol is gonna be here in any minute now, I just need to pack my shoes, can you get some of our other stuff in the car though?" I asked while packing.

"Sure babe.." He said and grabbed some of our already packed bags and leaving the room. I put my shoes in another bag and grabbed my dresses which were in cover cloths as well. I walked downstairs with my stuff. "Let me do that for you miss Jaeni." The maid said as he grabbed my things for me. "Thank you, those go in the car that me and Namjoon are gonna use." I said and she nods before going outside. I quickly went back to me and Namjoon's room to grab my purse then went back downstairs.

Namjoon was waiting for me in the living room. "Is everything in the car babe?" He asked and I nodded. "Yes, everything is set." Just then, a guard walks in. "Sir Namjoon, miss Jaeni, sir Chanyeol is here." The guard said. "Let him in.." Namjoon said, the guard nods and went back out.

A moment later, Chanyeol walks in. "Channy!" I said and hugged him, he hugs me back. "Hey sis, it's been awhile." He said smiling as he pulled away. "Hello Chanyeol, good to see you." Namjoon said as he and my brother shook hands. "You too Namjoon, I'm glad everything is going well with my you, my sister and my nephew." "Me too.."

"Speaking of which, where's Soobin?" Chanyeol asked. "Let me call him, Soobin! Uncle Channy is here!" I called, Soobin then walks down the stairs. "Uncle Channy! I missed you!" Soobin says happily, Chanyeol smiles and picks Soobin up. "I missed you too little man.." "Okay, you can stay in the guest room for tonight Oppa, the maids will have dinner made by six." I explained.

"Got it, you don't have to worry about anything else, I know his night and morning routine." Chanyeol said. "Okay, Soobin be a good boy with uncle Channy okay?" I said to Soobin, he made grabby hands to me and I took him. "You and daddy will be back tomorrow right?" He asked and I nodded with a smile. "Yes sweetie, we'll be back tomorrow night, now give mommy a goodbye kiss." I said and Soobin kisses my cheek. "Behave okay?" Namjoon said as he ruffles Soobin's hair and kissed his forehead.

"Yes daddy.." "Come on Soobin, let's watch a movie." Chanyeol said as he took Soobin from my hold. "Call us if anything happens Chanyeol." Namjoon said. "I will, have a safe trip.." Chanyeol said.

We bid them one last goodbye before going out and into the car.