Epilogue

Jaeni's POV

5 years later...

"Yeji, Soobin!" I called out to my two children. They were playing in the sand near the beach water, they heard me call them so they stood up, Soobin holding his sister's hand and walking towards our cottage.

"Come and eat lunch first.." I said as they walked in, I went to grab towels to dry them because they swam in the ocean a while ago.

Namjoon had an important business overseas but he didn't want to leave me and the kids, so he booked a cottage by the beach so the kids could have fun and we could relax.

"Mommy is daddy coming home soon?" Yeji asked as I dried her hair with the towel, Namjoon was in a meeting but he said he'll be back after lunch. "Yes baby, he'll be home soon." "Come on Yeji, let's eat so we have energy to play with daddy when he gets back.." Soobin said.

"Okay big brother!" Yeji said and they went to the dining room where the food was ready. I chuckled at their cuteness, Soobin is a good big brother to Yeji and helps me with taking care of her which I am proud of.

I followed the kids to join them for lunch, after they ate, they went back to the beach to play which I was okay because it was close to the cottage and I could see them from the kitchen as I washed the dishes.

I wiped my hands and went to watch the kids by the back door, I smiled watching them make a sand castle happily. "Hey love.." I jumped a little in surprise as Namjoon wrapped his arms around my waist from behind.

"You'r back..mhmm.." I hummed as he kissed my neck, I turned around to face him. "Are you hungry? The kids already ate but there's still some food." I said, wrapped my arms around his neck. "I'm okay, I ate lunch with the guys, how's the kids?" "See for yourself.." I said, turning my head to the beach where the kids were.

"Looks like they're enjoying the beach." He said and kissed my forehead. "How was the meeting?" I asked. "Good, better than I though actually because I get to just relax with you and the kids for the next five days.." He said and I smiled.

"That sounds great.." I said and leaned my head on Namjoon'd chest. "Daddy!" The kids yelled excitedly and ran towards us as they saw their father. "Hey kids.." Namjoon said and picked up both kids with his arms. I chuckled.

"You're back!" "Can we play at the beach?"

"Of course, give me a moment to change and we can play.."

He put the kids down and quickly changed before they went to play at the beach.

I just watched as my kids and my husband play together, smiling more and more as they laughed.

I love them.

The sun has set and Namjoon brought the kids back in, I gave Yeji a bath as Namjoon helped Soobin. Once they were all cleaned up and the kids were dressed in their pajamas, we had dinner and Namjoon put the kids to bed.

I did my skin care routine and put on a robe, I sat up on the bed reading a book, waiting for Namjoon.

"They're asleep already.." I looked up and saw him walk in. "They must be tired, they've been playing all day.." I said, putting my book down and stood up from the bed.

"Yeah, they're out cold.." He said and I chuckled. "Do you want something to drink? You've been working and playing with the them." I said. "Sure.." I nodded and went to grab a bottle of wine and some glasses from the kitchen.

I got the things I needed and went back to the room, as I walked in I saw Namjoon talking to someone on the phone at the balcony. It sounded like work so I just placed the glasses on the table and poured wine in them. Namjoon ended the call as I put the cap back on the bottle.

"Who was that?" I asked as I picked up both glasses, handing one to him. "Taehyung, he just reminded me of an email I asked him to send to me." He said and we sipped on our drinks.

He suddenly takes my glass from me, placing it on the table along with his.

Namjoon then wraps his arms around me. "The kids had my attention awhile ago, now it's my beautiful wife's turn to get my attention." He said and I giggled. "You have given me love and two beautiful children, Kim Jaeni. You deserve all the attention and love."

"I get all the love and attention from my amazing husband, I'm the lucky one."

He smiles lovingly.

"I love you Jaeni.."

"I love you too Namjoon.."

A/N: AAAAAND THAT IS THE END OF 'I'M SORRY'! Thank you guys so much for the patience and support for this fanfic, I know it took me awhile to finish but here is the finale. As always, thank you INeedHolyWaterOopss for helping out with the smut parts, make sure to go follow her and check out her stories. You are all amazing and thank you so much! 💜