9. Closer?

Namjoon's POV

"Anything Taehyung?" I said as Taehyung was looking at his computer screen.

"I'm sorry Hyung but I really can't find anything about Jaeni Noona, it's like she disappeared and there's no recent records of her

"I'm sorry Hyung but I really can't find anything about Jaeni Noona, it's like she disappeared and there's no recent records of her." He said and I sighed. "It can't be, I saw her in at the mall, she must be near here." I said. "If she was, I would've found her name on a job application or a house ownership form by now." He said.

"I don't understand, do you think I just mistaken someone else as Jaeni?" I asked. "Hyung, you may smoke every once in a while but I know you're smart enough to see things clearly."

"It's just, I've been thinking of her and maybe, I'm just seeing things because of it." I said while massaging mg temple. "Hyung, I know you're not just seeing things, I really believe that you saw her, we just can't find any evidence." Taehyung said.

I sighed again. "I do hope we find her." I said. "We will, by the way, Jackson Hyung called, he said he wants to meet up with you today with Irene Noona about something at lunch." He said. "Alright, I will get ready to see them, where?"

"At the restaurant near his office." He said and I nodded. "Okay, thanks again for the help Tae."

"No problem Hyung." He said before I left, I got in my car and drove to my house, still thinking.

Jaeni has to be close, she could just be here, somewhere in Seoul.

I focused back on the road, a few minutes later, I arrived at my place, I went to my room to quickly freshen up to meet up with Jackson and Irene. Jackson has been my business partner for almost two years now, his fiancee, Irene is a pretty famous model in Seoul.

I finished getting ready, I got back in my car and drove to where I will be meeting the two. I arrived fifteen minutes later, I walked in the restaurant and looked around for them. "Joon!" I heard someone say, I turned and saw Jackson and Irene waving at me. I smiled slightly and walked up to them.

"Hey Jackson." I said shaking his hand.

"Hey man, good to see you

"Hey man, good to see you." He said and then I turned to Irene. "Hello Irene." I said.

"Hello Namjoon, let's have a seat and eat

"Hello Namjoon, let's have a seat and eat." She said and we nodded. We sat down at a table, a waiter came up to us and handed each of us menus before excusing himself.

"Thanks for inviting me for lunch." I said. "No problem, we actually wanted  to tell you something as well." Jackson said. "Oh? What is it?" I asked. Jackson smiled and and looked over at Irene. "Babe.." He said and Irene nods with a smile. She pulled something out of her bag and then hands it to me. "Here." She said as I took it from her.

"What's this?" I said, it was an envelope, I opened it and inside was and invite. I read it before looking back at them. "You're inviting me to your wedding?" I asked and they both smiled. "Of course Joon, you've been a good friend to me and Irene, also, you've done so much in making the my company successful." Jackson said. I smiled before putting the invite back.

"Thank you for the invite, I will surely go to your guys' wedding." I said and they both smiled. "You're welcome and we'll be more than happy for you to come." Irene said. The waiter came back and took our orders before leaving again, saying he'll be back with our food.

"I can't believe you guys are already getting married, it hasn't been a year yet since Jackson proposed right?" I said. "Yes, the wedding planning was really quick, thanks to the coordinator and their company. They're called Crown Planning and Party Needs." Irene said.

"Really? That's the same company that Jisoo and Jin took for their wedding." I said. "Well they are a really popular planning company and the coordinator we have is really amazing." Irene said.

Our food came and we began to eat. "So Namjoon, are you bringing a date for our wedding?" Jackson asked and I froze. "N-no Jackson.."

"Oh right, you're still looking for her.." He said. "Looking for who?" Irene asked. "My first love, she left five years ago and I don't know why." I said.

"Oh, well. You don't need to have a date for our wedding, we were just wondering." Jackson said and I nodded with a small smile.