24. In Danger

Jaeni's POV

"What do you two think?" I asked Jisoo and Jin as we walked around the venue for their wedding. "I like it, the view os gorgeous and convenient for guess, babe?" Jin asked Jisoo Unnie. "I like it as well! This could be our top pick but there are other places we have to see, right Jaeni?" Jisoo said to me.

We were looking at one of the possible locations for their wedding, this place was a lakeside area with a mansion.

"Yes, I scheduled the visit for that area on Thursday, is that okay?" I asked. "Sounds perfect for us." Jisoo said. We did some last canvasing before we left and parted ways, I got into my car and started to drive home, Namjoon had a nanny pick Soobin up from school and take care of him at home because I was gonna be coming home later than usual and I don't want Soobin to wait thay long.

I pulled up in my drive way and got out of my car, I locked in and headed im the house. "Soobin!" I called as I took my shoes off. "Mommy!" He yelled while running to me. "Hi sweetie.." I said as I picked him up, I kissed his cheek. The nanny came in as well. "Thank you for taking him home, I hope it wasn't a hassle for you.."

"Not at all miss, sir Soobin is well behaved." She said and I smiled. "I must take my leave now, if I am needed again please tell mister Namjoon." She said as walked towards the front door. "I will, thank you again." I said and she bowed before leaving. "Now sweetie, did you wash up already?" I asked as I put Soobin down. "Yes mommy!"

"Okay, go play in the living room while I make dinner okay?" I said and he nods before running to the living room. I went to change clothes first before preparing dinner, as I was making the food, my phone rang. I checked the caller's ID and saw that it was Namjoon. I immediately picked up.

"Hello?"

"Hey babe, how are you?"

"I'm okay, just got back from work amd starting off with dinner."

"How's Soobin?"

"He's okay as well, he's playing in the living room right now, how about you? You didn't come over today."

"I know, I'm sorry about that baby, I've just been a little busy with everything right now, but I promise I'll see you and Soobin tomorrow."

"It's okay, I understand that you're busy, Soobin and I will be okay."

"Thanks for understanding babe, I just wanted to check on you but I have to go now. I'll see you and Soobin tomorrow, I love you."

"I love you too Joonie, take care.."

"I will."

He ends the call, I put my phone back and continued to make dinner, once I was done I called Soobin. "Soobin, dinner's ready!" I yelled. He came in and took a seat as I placed the food on the table. We started to eat. "Where's daddy, mommy?" Soobin asked as he took a bite of his food. "He's busy sweetie but he just called and said he'll come tomorrow to see us." I said. "Really? Yay! I can't wait to see him!" He said and I smiled.

We finished dinner and I told him to get ready for bed as I cleaned up, I quickly washed the dishes before heading to Soobin's room, he was already in his pajamas. "Time for bed Soobin." I said. I tucked him into bed and kissed his forehead. "Goodnight mommy." "Goodnight sweetie." I said and turned off the lights, I gently closed the door and headed for my room.

I got ready for bed, I took my makeup off and washed up, I put on my nighties and got into bed, but as I turned off the lights, I heard something break downstairs, I panicked and quietly checked to see who it was. I carefully looked downstairs to see two men just entering my house, my breath hitched as I quickly ran to my room and grabbed my phone then running into Soobin's room.

"Check upstairs for her!" I heard one of them say as I quietly closed Soobin's room door.

Her? So they know me?

I ran to Soobin and then picked him up, good thing he didn''t wake up as I carried him and hid in his closet. I quickly dialed Namjoon's number. It just rang.

Please Namjoon, pick up..

He answered.

"Babe? What's wrong?"

"Namjoon please help, someone broke into my house and they're looking for me.." I whispered in panic.

"Where are you and Soobin? I'm coming."

"In Soobin's closet, please hurry!"

"I'm on my way love, stay put."

He said and hung up, I looked through the  hinges on Soobin's closet to see if anyone was in the room yet, luckily not yet. "She's not in this room!" I heard one of them yell. "Try the other one."

I saw the room door open, my breath hitched quietly as I held Soobin tightly, I saw the man look around Soobin's room.

Please don't check the closet.

Please.

The man started to walk up to the closet, I held my breath as I started to sob quietly.

Please no, not my son.

Namjoon come quick please.

The man stopped as his buddy called him. "Someone's pulling up to the driveway! Let's leave!" I heard him say as the other man ran out, I heard the second floor window break as they left.

Is that Namjoon?

Namjoon's POV

I quickly got out of my car, preparing my gun as I walked to Jaeni's front house, the door knob was broken so there was a break in. I walked in slowly, pointing I gun at out, checking if anyone was still here, first floor was clear.

I walked upstairs, the window was broken, I quickly checked Jaeni's room, no one, then Soobin's room, I walked up to his closet, opening it to reveal Jaeni carrying our sleeping son. "Namjoon!" She said and I hugged her, she sobbed quietly as I wrapped my arms around her, stroking her hair. "Shh, I'm here Jaeni.." I said and she began ro calm down. I pulled away, kissing her forehead then kissing the back of Soobin's head.

"Do you remember what they look like?" I asked, she shook her head. "I didn't get a good look." She said and I wiped her tears away. "It's okay, I'll have someone investigate this, but I can't leave you and Soobin here, pack some of you and Soobin's important belongings and I'll take care of him." I said and she nods, she carefully hands me Soobin and them went to pack some of there things. Soobin was still asleep on my shoulder as I clenched my jaw.

Who would come in and do this to my son and girlfriend?