29. Won't let anyone

Namjoon's POV

"Are you sure you're gonna be okay?" Jaeni said worriedly as she straitened up my jacket for me. "Yes babe, Taehyung and Jungkook is with me, I'll be fine." I said and cupped her right cheek, she nuzzles into my hand before place placing her on hand on mine.

"If you say so, just try to come back home after midnight." She said and I nodded. "I will." I said and kissed her forehead.

It was night time already and I was gonna go and investigate the people who tried to hurt Jaeni and Soobin. I told Jaeni and now she's worried but I kept trying to assure her. "Daddy?" Me and Jaeni turned around and saw Soobin walking in our room. "Where are you going?" He asked as I walked towards him, bending down on his level.

"Just for work son." "This late?" He asked. "I'm afraid so, but don't worry, I'll be back soon, be a good boy with mommy and get to bed on time okay?" I said and he nods. "Yes daddy!" He said and I smiled, I ruffled his hair before getting back up. "Come here Soobin." Jaeni said and Soobin walked over to her, she picked him up.

"I'll be leaving now, I'll see you two in awhile." I said and Jaeni nods. "Okay, take care Joonie." "See you later daddy!" I smiled at Jaeni, giving her a nod and she nods back with a smile. I walked out of the room and headed for the garage.

Jaeni's POV

"Okay Soobin, remember what daddy said, you need to get to bed on time." I said and walked to Soobin's room with him in my arms. "Yes mommy." He said. I laid Soobin in his bed, tucking him in. "Comfy now?" I asked and he nods. "Mommy, what does daddy do for work?" He asked and I froze for a moment.

Is he asking this already?

"Oh, daddy owns his own company sweetie, remember the huge office we went to to meet your uncles? That's where daddy works." I explained. "Wow, will I be working like daddy when I grow up?" He asked. "Yes sweetie, daddy will teach you how to manage his company when you're older."

Will you also be trained to become a mafia boss?

I thought as I looked at my precious angel, at some point, Namjoon was like Soobin, innocent and cute, but how did his parents handle with breaking the news to him that their family is a mafia.

It runs in their blood.

But Soobin has their blood, how?

"Really? I can't wait to grow up soon! I wanna be like daddy!" Soobin said and I smiled slightly.

Will you also be a mafia boss just like your father?

"Well then kids need sleep to grow, so you should sleep now so you can grow faster, okay sweetie?" I said and Soobin nods. I kissed his forehead and turned on his night light before turning off the lights. "Goodnight mommy."

"Goodnight sweetie.."

Namjoon's POV

"So, it was you two?" I said to the two guys tied to a chair in front of me, Jungkook and Taehyung was able to get them and tie them up here in an empty room. "P-please spare us!" One of them said. "Spare you? Why should I?" I scoffed. "You two better start talking before he starts to get impatient." Taehyung said.

"W-we were just there to loot up the place! We s-swear!" The other person said. I picked up a metal baseball bat and swung it the the guy's leg, an intense sound of his bones crushing was heard. "Bullshit! If you were gonna loot up the place why didn't you take anything valuable?!" I yelled in anger, remembering Jaeni and how scared she was when I found her.

"O-okay w-we'll talk!" The first guys said. I huffed before motioning him to talk. "Our b-boss Zico told us to t-take that girl and her son!" He said and I froze.

Zico.

That son of a..

"How did Zico found out about them?" I asked angrily, my jaw clenching. "One of our g-gang members saw you with her a-and that boy and told him, h-he said he wanted them t-to find out w-what their involvement is."

"Does he know who they are?" "N-no, he only got g-glimpses of them, but not e-enough to find out who they are." He explained.

Zico.

That bitch.

He tried to hurt the love of my life and son.

"Thank you for your cooperation." I said and grabbed my gun from my belt then pulled it out. "But I need to send Zico a message." I said and aimed at them. "B-but you said that if we told you what ee knew, y-you'd let us go!"

*BANG!!

I shot the one who spoke then looked at the other one who was now shaking in fear. "I never said anything."

*BANG!!

I shot the other, both dead.

I won't let anyone get away with harming my son and girlfriend.

"JK, can you clean this up? And make sure Zico gets his message." I said and Jungkook nods. "Of course Hyung."

I turned around and left.

I need to protect Jaeni and Soobin.