11. What?

Namjoon's POV

"You're getting married soon Jackson, then next will be Jin and Jisoo." I said and he smiled. "I know man, how about you? What are your plans? You're still gonna look for your first love?" He asked. I sighed.

"Yes Jackson, she's the only woman I loved and I will ever love. We've been together since college." I said. "What are you gonna do when you find her?"

I stopped but then spoke again.

"I'll do anything for her to come back to me, I want things for me and her to work out." I said. "You really do love her huh?" He said and I smiled slightly. "Yeah."

"Jackson?" We heard Irene call from the front door. "In the living room babe!" Jackson said. A few minutes later, we saw Irene walking in the living room. "Hi!" She said and kissed Jackson's cheek. She pulls away and looks at me. "Oh! Namjoon, I wasn't expecting you." She said and hugged each other lightly. "Hey Irene, I was just having a talk with Jackson." I said and she nods.

"How was your day babe? Did you finish talking about the last details for our wedding with Sunmi?" Jackson asked. "Sunmi?" I asked. "She's our wedding coordinator, unfortunately she had an emergency so we weren't able to talk, but I did talk to the another coordinator which was Sunmi's friend." Irene said.

"Oh, how was it?" Jackson said. "It was great! She's just as experienced as Sunmi. Her name is..what was it again..ah! Jaeni." Irene said.

I froze.

Jaeni.

My Jaeni?

"You okay Joon?" Jackson asked as Irene also looked at me. "I-Irene, what is Jaeni's last name?"

"Oh, um.. it's Choi, why? Is something wrong?" She asked.

Choi.

Jaeni's last name is Park.

"O-oh, I thought she was..my Jaeni, my first love was named Jaeni as well but her last name was Park." I said. "Oh, well she may not be your Jaeni Namjoon, she has a son, I saw him with her yesterday."

Choi Jaeni has a son.

It couldn't be either, Jaeni was on birth control.

"O-oh, okay." Just then my phone that was sitting on their coffee table dinged, it turned on showing my lock screen wallpaper of Jaeni and a text. I picked it up. "Namjoon?" Irene said, I looked at her and saw her eyes widened. "C-can I see that picture on your lock screen?" She asked I was confused at first but showed it to her. She looked at it and her eyes widened more. "Oh my.." She cut herself off. "Babe? What's wrong?" Jackson asked worriedly.

"That girl on your lock screen? Is that your Jaeni?" She asked and I nodded. "Namjoon... that's the same Jaeni I talked with! That is also the Choi Jaeni that I saw!" She said and my eyes widened.

Jaeni? Choi Jaeni is my Jaeni?!

"Babe are you sure?" Jackson asked. "I'm sure of it! But if Choi Jaeni is your Jaeni, does that mean you two have a son?" Irene said.

Me and Jaeni..

have a son?

"Her last name changed though right? She could be married Joon!" Jackson said. I couldn't think straight.

Jaeni couldn't of...

"Irene, do you have anything so I could get her address?" I asked. "Actually.." She said while taking out something from her bag. "Here." She said and handed me a card. "That's he business card with her personal phone number, you can try to trace her address with it." She said. "Thank you, I need to go, I'll call you when I get something."

"Good luck Joon."