37. Penthouse

Jaeni's POV

"Wow, is this the place Joonie?" I asked Namjoon as we walked in the front desk of the building. It was very luxurious and neat. "Yes babe, I already have the key card for the penthouse so we can go there now." He said and I nodded. We walked to the elevator with our luggage, Namjoon swiping the card on a slot before the doors closed.

We went up in a minute before the elevator doors open, we walked in the penthouse and it was amazing, the furniture was luxurious and the decor was beautiful. "Jaeni! Namjoon!" We turned and saw Irene with Jackson. "Thanks for coming you two." Jackson said as he shook hands with Namjoon while me and Irene hugged. "Thanks for inviting us and congratulations to the both of you." Namjoon said. "Thank you, now we'll lead you in, Jaeni follow me, Namjoon, Jackson will lead you to the room." Irene said as she motioned for a staff to carry our luggages.

"Okay, I'll see you soon then Joonie?" I said to Namjoon. "Yes babe, I'll see you soon, you enjoy partying with the girls okay?" He said and kissed my cheek. "You too, enjoy the party with the guys." I said before following Irene. We walked to a stair case to the second floor. "This place is really nice Irene." I told her as we walked. "Thanks, Jackson bought it a few years ago." "It's really nice, anyway who's attending this bachelorette party?" I asked as we walked through a hallway.

"Oh, my friends, then there's Jisoo and her friends which I think you know them already?" She said. "Jennie, Rosé and Lisa?" "Yes, they're attending, then there's also Sunmi and that's about it." She said. "Don't you have any siblings or family?" I asked. "I'm an only child and my parents aren't the partying type so they'll arrive tomorrow morning before the wedding." "Ah, I see.."

Soon enough we reached a lounge room. "Jaeni Unnie!" I turned and saw Jennie, Rosé and Lisa rushing towards me before hugging me. "Oof, hi girls.." I said while chuckling as they hugged me.

I've known the three for a long time now, we used to hang out a lot along with Jisoo in college.

"We missed you Unnie!" Lisa said.

"I missed you too, how's it been?" I asked

"I missed you too, how's it been?" I asked. "Okay but we were sad when you left, how are you? We heard you had a son!" Jennie said.

 "Okay but we were sad when you left, how are you? We heard you had a son!" Jennie said