10. Second Coordinator

Jaeni's POV

"Mommy!" Soobin said while running up to me. I smiled, I picked him up and kissed his cheek. "Hi sweetie, how was school?" I asked. "It was good! I had a lot of fun." He said. "That's great sweetie, let's go home now?" I said. "Yes!" He said and I smiled. We walked to my car, I buckled Soobin up in the backseat before getting in the driver's side.

I started the engine and began driving, while stopping at a red light, I suddenly got a call, I checked the caller's ID and it was Sunmi.

"Sunmi Unnie?"

"Hey Jaeni, I'm sorry this is so last minute but could you meet up with my client Irene today? I need to go out of Seoul for an emergency."

"Oh sure, where is the place?"

"At your office, I texted the address to her already. I'm really sorry for bothering you.."

"It's fine Unnie, I'm part of the planning anyway."

"Thank you so much, I owe you one. Irene texted me and she said she's on her way to your office now."

"Alright, I'll be heading there soon." I said an hung up. "Soobin sweetie, mommy needs to meet someone at her office right now, will you behave while I talk to them?" I said.

"Yes mommy! Promise!" Soobin said and I smiled. "Okay then, we're driving there now." I said. I made a detour for my office and drove my way there.

Few minutes I arrived, Yena already went home so it was just me and Soobin. I placed Soobin on the couch that I had in my office. "Here sweetie, use my phone for a bit." I said and handed him my phone. He took it and my office door suddenly opens, I looked up and saw miss Irene.

"Oh, am I in the right office?" She asked and I smiled. "I think so, you're miss Irene right?" I said and she nods. "I'm Choi Jaeni, this is my son Soobin, I hope it's okay that he's here." I said and she smiles.

"It's okay, I love kids, he's very adorable." She said while looking at Soobin before looking at me. "He is, now let's discuss what you needed to discuss with Sunmi." I said and she nods.

I had her sit in front of my desk as I sat down. We discussed some details about her wedding, the decorations, flowers and meals. "You're as good as Sunmi, how long have you been working as a coordinator?" She asked. "Thank you, I've been working as a coordinator for three years now."

"Really? You work like you've been for working for seven years." She said. "Oh, you're too kind." I said and chuckled. She then looks over at Soobin. "You're son is very well behaved." She said with a smile. "He is, well, when he wants to be anyway, but he is mostly well behaved." I said and she chuckled. "Well kids are kids anyway, I think that's everything yeah?" She said.

"Yes actually, if Sunmi is not in town yet and you need more details, here." I said while handing her one of my business cards. "You can call me, that has my personal phone number." I said as she took the card. "Okay, thank you so much." She said before standing up. "You're welcome, I'm glad I could help."