5. After years

Jaeni's POV

"Mommy!" Soobin yelled as he ran towards me. "Hey sweetie." I said and picked him up. "How was your first day of school?" I asked. "It was good! I made some friends." He said and I smiled. "That's great sweetie, you ready to go home?" I said and he nods. "Yes!" He said. "Okay then.."

I walked out of the school, carrying him in my arms to the car. I placed him in the backseat before I got in the driver's side. I started the engine and drove off. While driving, I began to think about what Jisoo said.

Namjoon is still looking for me.

After all these years.

I sighed and stopped myself from thinking about it. Jisoo and I will be meeting up again on Saturday, not to for her wedding, but as she said, to catch up. She also said if it was okay for me to bring Soobin along so she could meet him, of course I said yes.

We finally got home, I helped Soobin out of the car and carried him in the house. "Soobin, go change out of your uniform and do some homework if you have any okay? Mommy will just change and prepare dinner." I said as I put him down. "Okay mommy!" He said and ran upstairs to his room. I took off my heels and set them aside and walked up to my room.

I finished changing out of my work clothes when I received a phone call. I checked the caller's ID and it was Chanyeol.

"Channy?"

"Hey sis, how are you?"

"I'm okay, I finished talking to my client and picked Soobin up from school. We're at home already, what about you?"

"I'm on break for a bit, I have the night shift again, who was your client?"

"You won't believe it, it's Jisoo."

"Wait what?! How is she your client?"

"She and Jin got engaged and she wanted me to coordinate her wedding."

"Seems like they're doing well, did she told you about..Namjoon?"

"She...she did, she said he's still looking for me."

"Huh? After five years?"

"Yeah, now I'm worried, since me and Soobin are living in the same city as him and I'm coordinating Jisoo's wedding, I'm sure he'll be there."

"You should talk to Jisoo, I'm sure she can come up with a plan to make sure Namjoon doesn't see you."

"I will, we're meeting up again on Saturday to catch up, she also wanted to meet Soobin so I'm taking him with me."

"That's good, but if you need me, I'm right here sis."

"Thanks Channy."

"Well I have to go, my breaks almost over, tell the Soobin I said hi."

"Sure thing, talk to you soon Channy, love you."

"Love you too sis.."