42. Symptoms

Jaeni's POV

I sighed as I rubbed my temple, I've been getting migraines for the past few days and it's been bothering me. On the bright side, it's been a while since Irene and Jackson's wedding, they actually went on a long honeymoon trip after their wedding to explore different countries. They just got back about a week ago, even giving us gifts from their trip.

Jisoo and Jin's wedding has been nonstop planning for me, I did things earlier since they wanted to have their wedding a few months earlier, the venue had been scheduled for them, decorations and florists already decided. Only a few things were needed to be done, they were actually supposed to be done sooner but like I've said before, I haven't been feeling well.

And it wasn't just the migraines, I started to feel more tired than usual, I didn't even hear my alarm go off this morning, Namjoon did and found it strange that I didn't wake up to my alarm because I always wake up to it before and don't even press the snooze button.

What is up with me?

I sighed as I heard Yena come in my office. "Yes Yena?" I asked. "Here are the files you asked for miss Choi." She said and handed me a folder, I took it and placed it on my desk before leaning into my chair to take a breather from the head ache I was feeling. "Thank you Yena.." I said. "Are you alright miss Choi? You seem to not be feeling well." Yena said. "My head just hurts, but I'll be okay." I said trying to assure her. "Why don't you take the rest of the day off miss Choi? You don't have any appointments today anyway." "Are you gonna be okay here on your own?" I asked.

"Of course miss, I can just call you if you are needed." She said and I thought for a moment.

Some rest does sound nice.

"Okay then, thank you Yena." I said getting up to prepare my stuff. "Anything miss Choi, I will be in the paper room to arrange some papers, I hope you feel better." She said before bowing and leaving my office. I grabbed my phone to call Namjoon, he immediately picked up.

"Babe?"

"Hi Joonie, are you busy right now?"

"No just writing up some papers, is there something wrong? You sound tired."

"Yeah, I'm going home already, I'm not feeling well, do you mind picking Soobin up from school today?"

"I don't mind but are you sure you're okay babe? I'm a little worried now."

"I'm fine Namjoon, I'll just be taking the day off to rest."

"Why don't you call Jisoo to make an appointment with her? I'm sure she will agree."

"It's just a migraine Joonie."

"Even so babe, you've been like this for weeks now, you know this."

"Okay, okay, I'll call her and make an appointment."

"Good, you don't have to worry about Soobin, I'll pick him up after school, get some rest after your check up."

"Okay, I'll see you soon Joonie, I love you.."

"I love you too babe."

I ended the call, I then dialed Jisoo's number, she picked up after three rings.

"Hello Jaeni?"

"Hi Unnie, are you available for an appointment right now?"

"Yes, is something wrong?"

"I've been getting these migraines for weeks now, along with that, I've been feeling more tired than usual, Namjoon said I should get an appointment with you."

"Well that does sound worrying, come in my office so I could do a check up on you."

"Alright, thanks Unnie."

"Anytime, see you.."

I ended the call, I grabbed my stuff and walked out of my office. "I'll see you tomorrow Yena, thank you for letting me off today." I said and she smiled. "Of course miss Choi, I hope you feel better soon." She said. I bid her goodbye and walked out to my car, I got in and started the engine. I drove to the hospital where Jisoo worked at, as I was driving, I started to feel nauseous and my head started to hurt again.

I felt my stomach turn and I start to gag. "That's it." I said and pulled up at the sidewalk, luckily there weren't any cars so I pulled up, quickly taking my seatbelt off, opening the car door and threw up on the sidewalk.

"Fuck.." I mumbled as I wiped my mouth after throwing up.

I'm getting worse.

I got back in my car and took a breather, I buckled up my seatbelt and continued to drive. I made it, I walked in the hospital, walking to the receptionist. "How can I help you miss?"

"I'm here to see doctor Kim Jisoo, my name is Choi Jaeni." I said. "Oh yes, doctor Kim is expecting you, just walk to her office." "Thank you.." I said and headed to Jisoo Unnie's office.

I entered and saw her sitting on her desk. "Jaeni, hi.." She said with a smile as I sat on the chairs in front of her. "Hi Unnie, thank you for letting me have an appointment with you last minute, Namjoon just really wanted to make sure I was alright." I said. "It's not a problem, now about your symptoms, can you tell me?"

"Well I've been having these migraines for the past few weeks, at first I thought it was because of stress but they keep happening more than a few times a day already." I explained. "I see, what about your energy levels?" "Oh yeah, I've been feeling more tired than usual, like this morning, I didn't even hear my alarm go off and awhile ago, I even threw up on the way here."

"That does sound concerning, why don't you lay down on the hospital bed first while I run some tests, sound good?" She asked and I nodded. She led me to the other part of her office and let me lay down on a hospital bed, she went to order a nurse to help run some test.

After awhile, all of the needed tests were done, a nurse came to clean up and left, saying that Jisoo will come in shortly with the results. I just waited.

Hopefully it's nothing serious.

A few minutes later, Jisoo walks in with a look of concern in her face. "Jaeni.." She said as she walked towards me. "Unnie, is there something wrong with me?" I asked, now worried. "Fortunately, no signs of illness, however..." She paused for a moment before taking a deep breath and exhaling.

"Jaeni..you're pregnant."

My eyes widened in shock.

I'm pregnant.

Again.

How could I not notice myself?!

I was speechless, I didn't know what to say, I felt happy yet a little scared at the same time, this was another unplanned child.

How will Namjoon react?

"Jaeni, are you okay?" Jisoo Unnie said as she placed a hand on my shoulder. "U-unnie, this...I have to tell Namjoon, he deserves to know."

I don't want to wrong him like the way I did before.

"I know, will you be okay though?" She asked. "I will..I just hope he takes it in well."

Hopefully he does.

A/N: Jaeni and Namjoon are gonna have another baby! How do you think Namjoon will react?