40. Guests getting ready

Jaeni's POV

The alarm on my phone went off which made me groan and turned it off, I sat up and rubbed my eyes. "You're up!" Jisoo said, I opened my eyes then looked at her. "What time is it?...wait, are we late??" I said and tore the sheets off me. "No, the wedding starts in three hours so we have a lot of time, don't worry.." She said and chuckled.

"Oh thank goodness, hold on, who carried me to bed?" I said and she chuckled again. "Namjoon did, you weren't that drunk but I guess it knocked you out." She said and I sighed. "Gosh, I really need a coffee." I said and rubbed my temple.

It's been a while since I partied like last night.

"I called breakfast AND coffee so it will be up here soon.." She said and there was a knock on our door. "Oh, I think that's it." She said and went to answer the door, a maid walks in and places some food and coffee on a table before bowing then leaving. "You can call in breakfast here?" I asked as I got up and walked to the bathroom. "Yup, Irene gave the option." Jisoo said.

I washed my face first since I didn't take off my makeup last night. After that, I grabbed some clothes from my luggage and went back to the bathroom to change. I just put on some shorts and a shirt because I was gonna shower after I ate.

"Here you go.." Jisoo said as she handed me a cup of coffee. "Thanks." I said and took it. "Oh yeah, I almost forgot, do you want to get your hair and makeup done by my stylist? I'll pay for it." She said as I took a sip of my coffee. "Sure, thank you Unnie.." I said. "You're welcome, the stylist will be here in about an hour so after you eat, you can shower." "Great idea.."

We began to eat our breakfast, we chatted a little while doing so. "Oh, last night Chanyeol sent me a photo if Soobin." "Omo, can I see?" She asked and I nodded. I took out my phone and showed her. "Aw he is adorable! It makes me want to have kids of my own.." She said and I chuckled. "You say that but when you actual have a child, it's not easy." "How was it being a single mom before being with Namjoon again?"

I sighed, remembering how tough it was when I took care of Soobin alone. "It was hard, especially since I was pretty young and a first time mom, I needed to make sure I had a proper routine for Soobin, but now with Namjoon, it got easier so I'm glad we're back together." I said and Jisoo smiles. "I'm so happy for the three of you, but did Namjoon say anything about marriage? I mean I'm not rushing you guys but you two already have a son and you're back together." She said. "Namjoon said he will marry me some day, but I guess not now since Irene and Jackson is getting married today, then eventually you and Jin Oppa will be getting married and there's our work and taking care of Soobin, all that stuff. Though I know he'll keep his promise." I said and she smiles again.

"He will, you two love each other so much." I smiled.

We sure do.

We finished up breakfast and I decided to grab some more clothes so I could shower, as I was grabbing some from my luggage, someone knocked on the door. "I'll get it, that must be the stylist." Jisoo said as she went to answer the door. She greets someone as they walk in. "Jaeni, this is my stylist Kihun, she's gonna do our hair and makeup. Kihun, this is my friend Jaeni." Jisoo said as she introduces me to Kihun. "Hi! Nice to meet you!" Kihun said and we shook hands. "Nice to meet you as well." I said with a smile. "So who am I gonna start with first?" Kihun ask as she sets her stuff down. "Oh yoh can start with Jisoo Unnie, I need to shower and dry my hair first." I said as grabbed my clothes.

"Alrighty then, let's get you ready miss Jisoo." Kihun said. I walked into the bathroom and locked the door, I put my clothes on the counter before taking off my current ones, I got in the shower and began to wash off. I took my time in the shower since there was still a lot of time and Kihun was probably gonna take awhile doing Jisoo's makeup.