39. Rooftop and drinks

Namjoon's POV

"I'm calling it a night guys, I'll be on the rooftop." I said as I stood up, we just partied and drank, the others already too drunk and needed to head to bed. "Okay! See you tomorrow Joon!" Jackson said. "Yeah, congratulations again man!" I said and made my way to the rooftop. I passed by the second floor where the girls were but didn't hear them.

They must've finished already.

Jaeni is probably getting ready to go to bed now.

I continued my way up to the rooftop, as I walked in, I decided to get a drink from the bar as well. "What can I get you sir?" The bartender asked. "Just a margarita." I said and he nods, he quickly made my drink and handed it to me. I took it and thanked him.

I stood by a post, taking sips of my drink while just breathing in the cool air. I looked around and my eyes widened slightly when I saw someone sitting by the railing.

It's Jaeni.

She was looking out the view while sipping her drink, she was sitting comfortably, I checked out her body.

Damn, that dress she's wearing looks so good on her.

I smirked and decided to approach her, I walked over, she didn't notice me yet as she was looking at the view. "Can I join you?" I said as I made it to her, she looks at me.

Wow, she looked beautiful.

Jaeni's POV

I turned my head and saw Namjoon, I was a little surprised but I smiled. "Of course." I said and he chuckles, he takes a seat next to me, pulling me to him by my waist as he held a drink in his other hand. "Hey babe, you look hot." He said with a smirk and kissed me. I smiled and blushed as he pulled away. "T-thank you, how was the party for you?" I asked and took another sip of my drink.

"It was good, some of the guys are drunk and are probably going to bed soon." He said and chuckled as I did the same. "What about you?" He asked as he sipped his drink. "Same, really fun, a lot of the girls were taken to bed already because they were too drunk." I said, I decided to pull out my phone to check if Chanyeol texted. I opened it and saw that he sent me a photo. "Chanyeol sent me a photo." I said as I opened the notification. "What is it?" Namjoon asked.

The photo shows up and it was Soobin, smiling at the camera, his adorable dimples showing. "Aww, he sent me a photo of Soobin." I said and showed it to Namjoon. He smiled. "Isn't our son adorable?" I said. "Indeed he is babe.."
"I miss our baby already." I said leaning my head onto Namjoon's chest while looking at the photo. "Me too babe, but we'll see him tomorrow." He said and kissed the top of my head. "Yeah.." I said and leaned into his chest.

I yawned. "Sleepy already?" He asked. "K-kind of.." "Just rest babe." I felt my eyes getting heavier, before I knew it I fell asleep.

Namjoon's POV

I looked down at Jaeni, her eyes were closed and she was breathing lightly.

She fell asleep.

I quietly chuckled, she fell asleep with her drink in her hand, I placed mine on the table before gently grabbing hers and putting on the table as well. I carefully picked her up bridal style and stood up. I was gonna take her to her room, I don't know where it is but I'll just ask Irene or Jisoo. I left the rooftop, carefully walked down the stairs as I carried Jaeni.

I made down safely, I continued to walk to through the hallway but then passed by Jisoo. "Namjoon?" She said as she saw me. "Is Jaeni okay?" "Yeah, she just fell asleep, do you know where her room is?" I asked. "Yeah, we're actually sharing, follow me." She said and I nodded. I followed her into another hallway, she leads me into their room, I walked in. "Her bed is on the left." Jisoo said. I carefully placed Jaeni onto the bed, Jisoo went into the bathroom, I took off Jaeni's shoes and placed them next to her bed.

She stirs in her sleep, I smiled lightly, I kissed her forehead and pulled the sheets up to her body, I stood up and started to leave the room. "Thanks for the directions Jisoo." I said to Jisoo as she walks out of the bathroom. "No problem, I'll see you tomorrow and oh! Tell Jinnie I said hi!" She said and I chuckled. "Sure thing.." I said and left the room.