T W O

Ariella's POV

Ariella's POV

March, 2024

"You're going to be introduced today."

"Huh?"

I look at NCT's DREAM's manager, who just stood there. "Yep."

"Do they-."

"Yes they know you're a joining, and that you're a girl. They know your name, birthday, position and everything, just not.. you."

"Look, they're pretty chill.. before they get chaotic. But it's fine, just socialise." He smiles at me.

Socialise?

I don't socialise, at all.

I only talk to my mother, brother and fucking body guard.

I smile, nodding.

He walks me down the halls, finally leading to a room.

"Okay.. so don't freak out, just be yourself."

"It's only like.. 7 guys so it's fine right?" I ask him and I watch him slightly looked panicked but cover it with a smile.

He doesn't respond, but opens the door and kinda shoves me in.

My eyes slightly widen, seeing 23 men, right in front of me.

"Meet Park Ariella, new member of NCT." Mine and Dream's manager says before smiling at me. I look back at him with a panicked face and he makes a fake smile.

"Talk, get comfortable, you have the rest of the day to do whatever so yeah bye."

I watch my manager run out the door and end up in China, leaving me behind.

I turn around slowly and smile. I bow down quickly, sighing silently. "He really just threw me in here, ran to Europe and left me didn't he?" I ask them, causing some laughters.

"I'm, as you just heard Ariella Park, I'm very sorry but I've been to enough places to become uncomfortable with the word oppa if we ever get close enough to that stage." I smile and I see some smile understandingly.

"We have a friend like that, she calls us Hyung, so you can do that too." Doyoung says and I smile with a nod.

Must be Lilia

She was adorable while training

Very young though

Must've grown, it's been a couple years

"So you'll be joining Dream?"

I nod, looking at Donghyuck. "Yes I'll be joining NCT U and after will promote with Dream." I smile and they all start to talk quietly for a second.