S E V E N T Y • N I N E

"Yeah hi guys I'm the brother in law

"Yeah hi guys I'm the brother in law."

He stands up and bows.

"Ay seriously." Ariella pushes him and he laughs. "Nah just joking, kinda." He smiles.

"Isn't Renjun the brother in law?" Donghyuck asks suddenly. Sam scans over the people to a Renjun that most people are looking at.

"Damn y'all already replaced me."

"Shut up." Ariella sighs and walks over to the couch and sits beside Jisung and Renjun. "What are you even doing here? You could've knocked on the door why'd you crawl in like a robber or something?" Ariella suddenly asks.

"Oh, right. Uhm there's like security at the front of the building so I had to.. yeah." Sam awkwardly chuckles. "And I'm here because your father sent me."

He takes out this folder that he hid under his shirt, exposing his abs. Jungwon places his hands over Lilia's eyes and she slaps them away.

"Why'd you do that?"

"So you don't look?"

"Don't look at what I can't see shit all I see is a shadow!" She looks at Jungwon, her hair messed up all over her eyes.

"Oh."

He smiles with a small chuckle and moves her hair out of the way.

"Here."

He steps over on a free spot as they move to the sides of the room a bit, giving the file to Ariella. "We didn't have the facilities here in Korea so we had to send the blood to Japan. There's also other information in there that apparently is too important that they only trusted me or something."

Renjun stares at Sam.

"Oh yeah Renjun, this dude was planned to marry Ariella when they were younger but they moved, plans fell through and Ariella opposed of the idea."

"So basically he got rejected?" Sunoo asks and Sam takes a sharp breath. "Didn't need to hit me that hard, I still love her." Sam looks at Ariella sadly.

The room goes silent and people stare at Renjun's reaction.

"Sam you're gay."

"Ah right yes sir I am into dick sorry Ariella." He smiles, the two laughing between themselves. "Renjun looked relieved."

Renjun slaps Chenle's arm. "Stop lying."