F O U R T Y • S E V E N

Ariella's POV

Ariella's POV

"Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear Ariellaaa, Happy Birthday to you!"

I blow out my candles, smiling at all the Dreamies, Enhypen, Kevin, Sunwoo and Eric.

"I feel so old."

I laugh at Kevin, watching him as he looks around the room. "I'm 27 this year and the youngest here is 20." He says in English, looking over at Lilia and Ni-Ki.

"Anyways time to give presents."

We go through various things, most of Enhypen giving me perfume, shoes, skin care and jewellery. Sunwoo and Eric gifted me shoes and one of their albums together.

"I'm giving you yours later." Kevin says and I nod.

Chenle gifts me more shoes, I get some clothes and speakers from Jaemin and Donghyuck. Jeno gives me branded comfortable clothes for dance practices.

"Now, there's something we all collectively got you."

I look at Renjun and frown. I already told him and Jisung to not get me anything. Well I told all the members that.

"Now that well, you're a part of dream and it's been a while and we're kinda late.. here." Mark says and passes me a small bag.

I frown and open it, seeing a small box poorly wrapped. "Mark did the wrapping."

I chuckle and take it out, unwrapping it and opening the small box.

My eyes widen, looking up at all of them. "You're joking right."

"Yeah it's mine."

Jeno slightly pushes Chenle.

"We all have one. Now if you lose it we will murder you. Those are the rules." Renjun smiles and I smile down at it.

"Well are you gonna show the rest of us sis or?"

"SIS?"

"Oh that's why he's here.. WAIT SIS?"

"Did someone just ask why I was here?"

"Kevin just shut up."

"You guys are siblings?!"

I look at Enhypen and chuckle quietly. "This is giving me déjà vu of that one time we found out Lilia was cousins with Taehyung."

I ignore them as they start to talk and put the ring on. "How'd you know my ring size?" I ask as it fit perfectly.

"WOAH WAIT IS THAT THE DREAM FRIENDSHIP RING?"