T W E L V E

Just letting y'all know I'm gonna let Ariella get comfy with being an idol before drama appears out of nowhere hehe

Time skip

"Okay let's put on these green contacts."

I look up with wide eyes at my makeup artist. "Uh.. my eyes are really sensitive." I say and she gives me a warm smile. "Mine are too girl, but you'll get used to them, I promise I'll try and make it quick." She says and I slowly nod.

I ask for her to do my right eye first and she agrees. She questions it but I just shrug. She does it fine and smiles widely at me. "See that was easy, now next eye."

I turn my face away and look at the door. "Wait a second Unnie." I tell her, looking around the empty room. "Uhm, please don't tell anyone." I smile at her as I get my contact container out of my handbag.

I get close to the mirror as I take my left contact out, my left eye slightly matching with my right eye. "Oh my.."

I smile weirdly and watch her smile even wider. "Girl your eyes are so pretty, why do you hide it?" She asks and I shrug. "I don't like it."

"Ah next time, I'm making you wear contacts similar to that eye colour so I won't have to put one on top." She says and I nod with a giggle, letting her put the coloured contact on top.

____________________________

"I think I'm going to die."

Renjun slightly laughs at me, placing his hands on my shoulders before moving me back and forth.

"Loosen up, it's going to be fine. Just do what you do in rehearsals."

I nod, looking at the tv that showed artists performing on stage.

We're in the "Cry for your Heart" (random title) room with "Neoverse" (random title) in the room beside us.

I look over to Xiaojun who's talking to the staff about where to go after the Our First Love performance since he's also in Neoverse.

"You have to harmonise with Doyoung and I in the highnote, do you want to practice?" He asks and I nod slightly.

"I'll mean it till the day I die."
(Yh I stole that from D.O.'s For Life english ver. Stream)

Renjun and I sing the note, hearing him sing the lower note as I sing the higher note.

"Ah again." I mumble, feeling my voice become scratchy. "Just relax okay?" He says and I nod as we try once again, but not too out there so we don't strain our vocal cords.

"Woahh."

We finish our note and hear the door open. "Who did that?"

"Them two." I hear a staff say.