S I X T Y • S E V E N

BTW IMAGINE WHERE THEY'RE IN IS A TYPA WAREHOUSE, A DOOR LEADING TO A LARGE OPEN ROOM WHICH THEY'RE CURRENTLY IN.

Authors POV

Authors POV

"DING DING DING! and you are correct! 1 point to the snakes!"

Just as she says that, the rope breaks and her hands are free. In a split second, she stands up and takes the chair. One of the men run towards her and she smashes the chair on him, using one of the broken chair legs to hit the other man,

She see's the first man pull out a knife but she smacks his hand down and catches the safe part of the blade, switching hands and stabbing the other man who was reaching for his gun.

Before the stabbed man falls she grabs the gun while stabbing the other one in the gut, watching both of them fall as she aims the gun at Itsuki.

Kento, well now, Haru stands in front of his father, holding his own gun out. "You don't want to do that Ariella."

Ariella quickly moves to the side and shoots the gun, making it fly out of his hands and to the other side of the room, the gun releasing smoke.

"Oh she's good!"

"Father this isn't the time."

She keeps her gun aimed at Haru. "Move, I don't wanna kill you, just the sick man behind you."

"HEY!"

She looks at the door and see's a random man without any weapon, so when she looks back she see's Haru in front of her, smacking the gun and blade out of her hand.

"Father run!"

Ariella falls to the ground as Haru pushes her legs, Ariella taking his own legs and pulling them so he falls too.

She see's Itsuki run towards the door so she turns around to grab the gun, but Haru pulls her back. "You fucking dick I trusted you!"

"Really trusted me huh? Fed me false information about Private!" He yells as he punches her, Ariella taking it before jabbing him in the shoulder back.

"I was going to tell you everything! We thought someone was spying on you so we didn't tell you the details thinking they were listening!" She explains, kicking his chest and causing him to stumble.

"But your rat ass was the spy!" She adds, jumping up to kick him again. "Do you even know all the shit your father has done? How can you protect this man!"

Haru grabs a hold of her and knees her in the stomach, earning a head put in the nose back by Ariella. "What shit?! He's a rich guy who transports drugs and that's enough for you guys to kill him! Put him in jail for all I care but you tried to kill him!"

They fall to the ground and roll around, Ariella ending up on top and punching him in the nose. "Transports drugs?! Yeah so he can make disgustingly sickening drugs to torture CHILDREN!"