F O U R T E E N

Ariella's POV

Ariella's POV

Time skip.

It's been 3 weeks since they've found out my birth year. My parents are trying to lead their thoughts else where and somehow hint I was born later, but we've had no luck. We're 80% sure they don't know my name, height, birthplace, appearance or current whereabouts, but we're pretty sure they're going off every Asian girl in.. well Asia for now with my birth year. Which is...most likely thousands or millions.

You can't really narrow that down unless you know more information. And since they don't know my mother's background and only my fathers, they can't change Korean to Japanese-Korean.

_____________________

Now with this album, we've learned dances for most of the tracks. We even finally learnt our Acatalepsy dance that required all 24 of us.

I had a centre position during a part of the dance break with Jisung which I was happy about, dancing with him felt comforting in some way.

As if dancing with an old friend I terribly missed.

"What are you thinking about noona?"

I look up at Jisung, smiling. "Nothing really. Just.. I'm not sure." I chuckle.

He sits down next to me on the couch, watching the other members. "Wanna make a handshake while we wait?" Jisung asks and I chuckle with a nod, turning towards him.

"Ah, I had a.. well Uhm a friend? Let's say friend. I had a friend when I was younger and we made a handshake, if you don't mind I'll steal inspiration from that." He says and I lightly laugh, shrugging.

He starts to make up a handshake while I follow his moves, and for some reason it feels oddly familiar. Before he even shows me the next step at one point, I felt like I already knew what to do so I did it.

"Woah that's what I was gonna tell you to do!" He smiles, causing my smile to widen.

He's so pure.

Adorable.

"Okay let's go."

We look up at Jaehyun and nod.

___________________________

The music turns on and I take a delicate step forward, lowering my torso as my leg lifted up. I swayed side to side before spinning, landing gracefully before fixing my gaze onto ten.