F O U R T Y • F I V E

Ariella's POV

Ariella's POV

I'm in a line with the dreamies, all of us in light clothes. As I stand there with my shorts and sports bra, I watch as our trainer puts a scale in the middle.

Mark goes on the scale first, his weight in range of what the company wanted him to be. One by one they go in, the trainer dismissing a couple kilograms over the limit due to it being the weight of their muscle.

"Okay Ariella."

I hate being last.

"39kg.." the trainer sighs and I raise a brow at him.

"You put on weight."

I literally put on 1kg in the last 2 weeks my guy..

"Lose 3 more kilo's, diet and fast." He says and I raise another brow at him in disbelief.

"Dude I'm 171cm..I'm already underweight." I look at him and he shrugs.

"Keep dieting. Either that or lose those muscles you look masculine." He says, tapping my arms and I silently mock him when he turns around. "Dude you want me to die?"

He spins around.

"The other trainers said you were a pain when it came to dieting or losing muscle, I guess they weren't wrong."

"Well thats because they don't know my body and don't read the whole contract that comes with training me." I tell him with a straight face.

"And what's that?"

"You only need to care about my weight, I have another trainer for everything else. With what my range should be, read the contract again please." I smile, watching him scoff.

"I know what im doing."

"Yeah with them not me."

"Sir.. her body's different she has to maintain a certain weight." Jeno stands up for me. "You wanna join in too?"

Why are SM staff either so nice or so rude wtf.

"Ariella noona gets too weak if she's underweight. She needs to build muscle to well..."

"Well I'll be straight forward sir, she has a condition and needs to gain more weight and muscle as she keeps becoming, so she needs to keep a certain muscle and fat mass to keep her more energised and well alive." Donghyuck cuts Jisung off, a sarcastic smile thrown the trainers way.

"You're kidding?"

"Why would we kid about that." Chenle mutters clearly and loud enough for him to hear. "Yeah she's supposed to be like 43kg at least." Renjun informs, the trainer staring at everyone in disbelief.

"Yeah sexy."

We all look at Jaemin and burst out in laughter. "You're all joking?" He asks again and I laugh but still shake my head.