S I X T Y • O N E

Private's POV

Private's POV

"How are you?"

Jihyun smiles at me from his hospital bed. "I'm good. The doctors said there was an infection so im just staying a couple more weeks. But they said I'm healing all fine."

"That's great, you're recovering that's all that matters."

His wife smiles at me as his daughter sleeps beside him.

I look at my watch and sigh.

"I know I just came but I can't stay long. I hope you get better quickly and well."

I take my backpack off and take a gift bag out. "Just some things for you and your daughter."

I give the bag to him, smiling under my mask.

I bow before quickly leaving the room, avoiding all the camera's.

_______________________________

Ariella's POV

"I'm sorry."

"I'm sorry."

We burst into laughter.

"I just get worried you'll listen to them and think it's true or something." I smile at Renjun. "I know. And I know who I am and what im doing. If I joined NCT because I was a whore it would mean I'd be straight, or at least more than half straight. I'm literally 90% gay."

He throws his head back in laughter. "Most of NCT is anyways." He smiles and I laugh with him.

"Bro I'm not even joking before joining I thought you all were actually ga-."

My ringtone cuts me off and I pick up since it's my managers contact.

"Where's Renjun."

"In front of me."

"Come to the company now and bring him. Meeting room 4."

He hangs up and I widen my eyes, looking at Renjun.

"Uh, I think we're in trouble."

_____________________________
Renjun. Ariella

"Renjun-ah, put the music down please."

"Why are you so cute. I just want to kiss you."

"Can I?"

"Nope."

"Please..? Oppa?"

"Of course you can honey."

"You're adorable."

"You're so beautiful Ariella."

"Renjun.."

"Can I?"

I cringe at Renjun and I's voice, shivering in disgust when I called him Oppa. We listen as it goes silent before I hear something else.