S E V E N

Ariella's POV

Ariella's POV

It's night time once again and we got our mission cards before.

Come out when members are asleep to plan your fabrication. We'll tell you the details later. Make sure you're not caught. The members cards say 'look out for details that don't add up, because maybe it doesn't belong'

I wait to hear the members snore before sitting up. I get off the bed and start walking to the door.

"Ariella? Where are you going?"

I turn around, watching Renjun rub his eyes. He was on the bunk on top of me so he probably felt me leave. "Bathroom."

Happy the bathroom isn't inside our tent

He stares at me for a second before he nods, going back to sleep.

I leave the tent, walking to a staff member who waited for me.

I smile and wave, watching her wave back at me.

I see a camera recording me and ignore it, knowing it's for the show.

"Okay, tomorrow we have to solve a case. You're good in archery right?" The staff asks and I nod.

They must've seen on my application I put 'archery' as one of my skills.

"We'll talk about how an Archer killed an innocent victim, but why. What happened is that there's a treasure in this area that people have looked for forever, but no more than this trained archer. The son of the owner comes to take the treasure back, but the archer kills the son before getting the treasure. They have to find the treasure and the archer. You're the archer."

I smile, nodding at the good case.

"Now tomorrow lead them off the trail as much as you can, we'll make them accuse each other, so gain their trust."

I nod, smiling. "When we reach the end you'll see a very, nearly the same obstacle course that you practiced on today, there will be the treasure at the end. Your job is too betray them and run over the obstacles for your treasure. They'll be a set up dramatic thing where you'll have to at least hit every target board with your bow, then they'll all fall and catch on a safe fire. After that you run into the woods behind and you'll see a path. Run until you see the staff and the program will end."

"That's dramatic."

"It is." She laughs and we go over some things. "Okay I'll go to bed now."

I go back and see someone moving but don't mind it, going back to bed and taking my contacts off like normal.
___________________________

I'm black jeans and boots, a black turtle neck and a leather jacket on top. My hair is in messy curls/waves, some braids on the side and then random braids just hanging randomly.