T W E N T Y • T H R E E

Lol I keep forgetting to update this book sorry

Ariella's POV.

Time skip.

I'm packing my clothes in my suitcase as we're getting ready to go to LA tomorrow. We're promoting our album a bit in the US and will be gone for around 18 days.

(Y'all Idk how this works because I'm dumb so let's pretend whatever I'll say in the time they're in America is pure logic, I would only know how to do this if it was in Australia)

I feel my phone buzz and take it out of my pocket, seeing 'crackhead moon' once again.

"I'm saving my money for America don't ask me to buy you food."

"Damn that was mean. I don't always call you to buy me food." He says acting hurt and I scoff. "So why'd you call me?"

"They know you're in South Korea."

My eyes slightly widen. "What?" I whisper yell and hear him sigh. "They've somehow tracked down not the dates, but the locations of where you've taken a plane according to your fathers secret credit history they've finally found out about. Father is planning to use the same card to have a flight out of Korea somewhere to lead them off."

"What am I supposed to do?"

"Just act casual and normal. Attract normal attention, try not to attract more or less than usual." Kevin says, causing me to scoff.

"That's very helpful Daiki."

"No problem sis, now bye."

_________________________
Next day, 17th August 2024

"You know? I just realised we've never seen a baby picture of you. Or any picture before you became a trainee."

I look at Chenle.

We just woke up for breakfast after sleeping the night in a plane, and now it's morning and we're nearly there.

"That came out of nowhere." I chuckle, going back to watching my movie. "I saw baby pictures of Jisung so I'm now curious." Chenle says, causing all of the dreamies to look at me.

We're on a plane and I'm sat next to Renjun, thanks to all the dreamies who ship.

"They're all in Japan. I'll ask my parents later."

Let's hope they forget.

I see a man in black walking through the isle and I tense up for some reason. I look straight ahead at the small TV screen in front of me and wait for him to pass us.