S E V E N T Y • T H R E E

Reading over my chapters make me think I'm reading a new book I wrote this like 2 years ago crazy

The next night.

"Yeah the members just left."

She looks down at her Instagram live. "Well except for this one."

She tilts the camera down to a sleeping Renjun by her side.

She smiles at the camera before looking down at her own appearance.  She had put on light makeup before and Jisung tried his best to help style her hair.

"Oh yeah there's also another sleeping beauty."

She angles the camera and shows a sleeping Jisung on the other side of her bed. She puts the phone back to its position and answers questions in the comments.

She smiles and remembers when the two argued over who would cuddle on the bed with her.

"I'm doing well. I came on live here before the nurses come and give me more medication that would make me fall asleep." She smiles, reading more comments.

"Yes I've been resting a lot, but I still miss you guys so I came back here."

"And all of you think I'm dead so.." she adds, smiling at her screen. "Song recommendation?" She reads out, looking over to the side for a second.

"Lo- okay I was about to recommend a Baekhyun song but I'll.. refrain for now." She chuckles, thinking of another song. "Hmm.. okay well I've been listening to City Lights by TVXQ! And Taeyong recently." She smiles, seeing how most comments already know the song.

"Ahh well.. hmm. Instagram? By Dean Sunbaenim." She smiles. "It's a really nice song and I've been listening to it for years.. as well as Pour Up and others. Also.. Sunshine by Hoody."

The door opens and I see a nurse with bright red hair come in. "Hello, just here to give more pain killers."

Ariella nods with a smile. "How's the pain?"

"I can feel it but it's tolerable." She says, slightly tilting the phone down as she looks at the nurse, the camera still recording the two.

"This should help." She smiles, a syringe in her hand as she injects it into the drip.

"Thank you." Ariella bows her head, watching the nurse leave. "I like her hair.." she comments, looking back down at the live.

A couple minutes later, a nurse comes in with a smile. "Hello, here to administer the pain medication."

Ariella frowns. "Oh? But someone came in a couple minutes ago to give me some." She says, causing the nurse to frown. "Are you sure? There's no other nurse on duty this late except for me."

This causes her to frown even more. "Yeah.. she had red hair and put something in my drip."

"We don't have an employee at this hospital with red hair.."