T W E N T Y • N I N E

Ariella's POV

Ariella's POV

I really need to pee.

(Déjà Vu for some of ya'll Game of Survival readers)

I sit up from my bed and slip off, walking to my bathroom. After doing my business I wash my hands, looking in the mirror. "Ah shit I slept with my contacts in." I mumble as I look at my two brown eyes.

I then hear a weird noises outside my door as I take my contact box out, turning to look at the door.

What's happening?

Authors POV

She carefully and silently walks towards her hotel room door, cautiously peeking through the door hole. Staring into the small space, she see's nothing but the empty hall.

Before she decides to ignore it and go to sleep, she see's a man walk past her door and turn into the hall that's opposite her door. She watches as the man limps before falling to the floor.

Incoming call from Crackhead Moon...

Her phone was on silent.

She didn't hear it.

Missed call from Crackhead Moon.

Incoming call from Crackhead Moon...

She watches the man for a little longer, seeing his body limp and still on the floor.

She decides to open the door, finding the laying man suspicious. She slowly walks up to him, leaving the door stopper in the door so it won't fully close before bending down and turning his shoulder over.

His body rolls onto his back and it stays still. She pressed two of her fingers to his neck, feeling a fast pulse.

"That can't be rig-."

Before she could finish her sentence the man grabs her wrist, his eyes opening. He then pushes her away and crawls back to the wall, becoming afraid of her.

"Who are you? What happened?"

Ariella looks back at the hall he came from, before looking back at him. He spoke English perfectly, but a slight accent rolled off his tongue and the ink she saw on his wrist was a familiar symbol.

"You fell."

That's all she said in Japanese.

"How can I believe you?"

"You know Japanese?"

His eyes slightly widen before nervously chuckling. "Yeah I... learnt it."

"It was so perfect." She tilts her head, smiling at him. "You must've hurt your head from that fall." She starts to pout, watching as his eyes keep scanning the elevator at the end of the hall.