S I X T Y • S I X

Flashback chapter.

THIS CHAPTER GOES OVER EVENTS THAT WERE HIDDEN FROM YOU GUYS TO NOT EXPOSE PRIVATES IDENTITY AS ARIELLA

THIS FIT IN WITH THE OTHER CHAPTERS OF HIS BOOK.

KEY: hidden part

KEY: hidden part. Normal part.

CHAPTER 13
Ariella's POV

I look into the mirror, putting on greenish-grey contacts on my right eye, blinking a few times to adjust.

I leave my hair out as I slip on leggings and a black jumper. I then put on my sneakers and take my backpack, walking out of my room while putting my black leather mask on.

"Ariella?"

I stop in my tracks, turning to the kitchen. I see Renjun with a bag of chips in his hands and I smile under my mask.

"I'm going for a walk, and then some snacks, you want anything?" I ask and I watch him get excited. "Uhm those strawberry flavoured pocky sticks please." He says and I nod, showing him my eye smile.

"Wait what happened to your eyes?" He asks and I widen them slightly. "Oh I put contacts on for fun. Cool colour right?" I ask and he stares at them for a second longer before nodding with a smile.

"Wait why the backpack?" He asks suddenly. "I don't like using plastic bags." I shrug and he nods.

I say goodbye and leave, releasing the slight breath I held before using the stairs to the back of the apartment to leave.

CHAPTER 37

"Still don't understand how you cope with that pain."

I ignore Kevin as I stumble into the dorms, the time being 4am. I limp in, taking my mask and cap off, holding my bag.

"Who's there?"

I freeze as I hear a voice, seeing a figure walk towards me.

I instantly relax as I see Renjun, causing me to lower my bag which hits my thigh. I wince, moving my bag to the other side.

"What on earth were you doing out this late?" Renjun whispers and I give him a nervous smile. "Nothing."

A ding goes off and Renjun takes his phone out of his pocket. "Kevin says you were talking to the man who was following me?" Renjun reads out.

"There was a man following me?" He asks and I chuckle, slightly limping to my room. Renjun follows me and closes the door, staring at me.

"What happened to your leg?"

I rip the material of the leggings and Renjun hisses while turning around, disgusted by the sight. "What on earth did you do?" He says turning back around, looking at the wound.