T W E N T Y • S E V E N

Ariella's POV

Ariella's POV

A couple days later.

I wore a short strapless black and gold dress. Some layers around the skirt giving a type of illusion it was wrapped around my waist. The right side was short, seeing the very bottom of my shorts that were this time, supposed to be seen, with the left side going slightly longer.

My hair were in waves with one side pinned back, having thin eyeliner and red lips. We were getting ready to be on The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon and I'm nervous as hell.

I will literally die tonight.

It's our cue to go on after he introduces our album and group, the crowd cheering as the eight of us walk on.

We wave to the fans and greet Jimmy as we walk in, going to our seats.

"Hello, we are, NCT DREAM."

Yeah let's forget the debate on how we should greet the audience and be grateful we all did it the same way.

"Ah guys I've listened to your newest album and when I tell you I screamed finding out that I would be interviewing you guys today."

"Ah we're all honoured to be here." Mark says, all of us smiling and nodding.

Four of us were sat on a couch, the other four behind us on stools.

(Couch left to right (right is closer to Jimmy): Chenle, Jaemin, Haechan and Mark.
Stools: Jisung, Renjun, Jeno and Ariella)

"So, how's America been so far."

A weird awkward silence becomes loud, causing the fans and Jimmy to laugh. "Yeah I've heard you haven't had the best experience so far. But Ariella I heard you handled that situation quite well."

My eyes slightly widened at Jimmy. "Uhm.. may you please clarifying what we're talking about i'm a bit lost." I say honestly, laughters and awe's erupting

"Here, we have some footage right?" He asks off to the side before a video on the screen starts playing.

I suddenly see myself sitting on a man in an outdoor restaurant setting and cringe.

"Are you gay?"

"What?"

"Too bad man, one of your drivers to the jail cell looks like your type."

"I'm straight."

"How unfortunate."

The audience, Dreamies and Jimmy start laughing as I cringe at myself. "Ah before I become misunderstood I love straight people too! I just wanted to annoy him.." I quickly defend myself, causing laughters.

"Are you not straight yourself then?" One of the people in the crowd shout and I smirk.

"Her love preferences are like her favourite chicken flavours, half and half."