T E N

Ariella's POV

Ariella's POV

I sit in the car, looking at the elevator doors that led to the parking, waiting for Renjun.

He soon comes out, running his fingers through his hair.

While watching his features, I sit silently, seeing Doyoung come out behind him. I watch the two go into their car.

I feel my phone buzz, looking down.

Junjun

Hey I'm gonna be staying and doing some things at the company, I might take a while so go home if you're waiting.

I look up at him.

I glance at the small square decide in my cup holder, debating if I should use it or not. I end up taking it, extending the short stick and turning it on, pointing towards their car.

"What's up?" I hear Doyoung's voice. "Nothing, I just wanted to join you hyung." Renjun replies. "Foods on you then." Doyoung says and I look up, seeing Renjun smile and nod.

I text back an 'okay, don't stay too late' to Renjun, watching him check his phone.

"Who's that?"

I sit silently, waiting for his response.

"No one."

They drive off, leaving me to stare at the parking space they were once at.

I feel my phone buzz multiple times, realising I'm getting a phone call.

Incoming call from: crackhead moon

"Hm?" I pick up the call, keeping a straight expression.

Crackhead moon, Ariella

"Toshi told me what happened."

"And?"

"What and? Are you okay?"

"I'm fine, it was nothing."

"I heard you found him."

"I did."

"He's one of your members.."

"Mhm. What a fucking coincidence."

"Protect him and yourself. You're both always going to be in danger until they're dead."

"I know."

"By the way, when can we meet up? I haven't seen you in a while."

"Uhm.. I'm not sure when I'm free, but I'll text you when I am and you can see when you're free too."

"Mhm.. okay I miss you by the way."

"Ew."

"I hate you."