S E V E N T E E N

(Say the name ;)

Ariella's POV

"Uhhh.. what."

I look up at my makeup artist, the one who regularly does my makeup. She smiles and sighs. "Wouldn't it be great for your natural eyes to shine? This album is all about love (stream all about luv album monstax) and not just loving others, but yourself." She starts saying sentimental shit and I have to stop myself from cringing.

"... can we tell people it's contacts though?" I ask and she nods with a smile before doing tiny claps. She watches as I take off my brown eye contact, slipping the box into my bag.

"Beautiful."

She starts to do my makeup, giving me a very natural and a glowing look. She did a small and soft shadow liner that made my eyes pop and a soft brownish red matte lip.

She put some individual lashes on the ends of my eyes and put on some more natural liquid highlight. She soon styles my hair so it looks like my natural hair, which is kinda straight but with some waves.

I carefully got changed into some long cream coloured pants with a simple black bralette. "Is that.. all?" I mumble and my stylist shakes her head. "You have this.." she mumbles while giving me a deep v neck blazer that had one button and would definitely not cover my bralette. "But for the first part of the shoot you won't wear it." She says and I nod.

I put on my heels before walking to where the boys were getting their makeup done, rubbing my arms as I get kinda cold.

"Yooo put a top on!"

I stop and look at Donghyuck who turns away, but ends up facing a mirror where he can still see me. I laugh as he turns away again.

"This is my top."

All 7 boys turn to me bewildered. "If you find this uncomfortable, wait for what one of you boys will have to do next."

I look at my makeup artist who suddenly came in. "Ooh I like your eyes. But what's the concept?" Jaemin says.

"Ooh her eyes! I didn't even notice. Contacts right?" Jeno says and I nod. "It just suits her. People with two different coloured eyes can be loved too right?" The makeup artist says while going through the different coloured lipsticks.

"Yeah, my friend had two different coloured eyes." Jisung comments. "My friend did too.. well my crush I mean." Renjun clears his throat awkwardly while the boys go "oooohhh."

"Okay. Everyone show me your lips."

They all pucker up their lips as my makeup artist analyses them.

"Ah you all have around similar lips so.. who wants to kiss Ariella?"

"What?"

I look at her with wide eyes. "We need someone to put this lipstick on and kiss her neck and jaw for the concept."