T W E N T Y • O N E

Ariella's POV

Ariella's POV

Time skip, 23rd July 2024.

"HA HA HA HA HA HA."

Kevin glares at me as I laugh my ass off.

His group and I are now doing promotions together and I got to see his ending fairy. "I think I'm gonna set this as my background." I tease him.

"Don't you dare."

"I'm not gonna stop talking about it then." I shrug and wave to the rest of his members. "Bye guys!" I say but am stopped by someone.

"Oh here Ariella, a thank you for the food last time." Sunwoo smiles at me while giving me a gift bag. "Oh thank you so much. And it's fine, a thank you for last time you bought me food."

"Yeah but you buy us food a lot." He bows as a thank you again and I accept it.

I go back into the DREAM change rooms and open the gift. I take out a box of chocolates and some other snacks and sweets.

"Who's that from? You're boyfriend?" Donghyuck says and I shake my head. "You know I don't have one. And it's from Sunwoo." I smile as I take one of the flavoured hard candies.

I feel someone's gaze on me and I look up, seeing Renjun. "You want one?" I ask with a smile and he shakes his head, turning away.

I look at myself in the mirror, looking at my short black flowy dress with red roses going from my left shoulder to the right side of my waist. It was above knee length and I had shorts on underneath. I had black eyeliner and bold red lips, my jet black hair in waves in a half up half down hairstyle.

As I look at myself, I get interrupted by the staff.

"Time to go do the interview guys!"

___________________________

"This is Intak, and Lilia. We're here with NCT DREAM today woooo!"

All 7 of us do the intro and bow, looking at the two mc's.

Why am I only finding out Lilia was an MC now?

We're asked questions about the album and since I lost at Rock Paper Scissors , I have to introduce the song and album.

"Love Battery as the title track is about a person who attracts love, and well it's a battle for who's love the love battery's will accept. Now the album has tracks all about love, and different types of love. Between friendship, family, lovers. Even lovers between different genders. A boy can love a girl, a girl can love a boy, but a boy can also love a boy and a girl can also love a girl. And both can love both, or love no one."