F O U R T Y

"Okay, you ready?"

"Okay, you ready?"

Her brown hair in a loose side braid with her black mask and bucket hat, her eyes the colour blue with her normal attire of jeans and a jumper comes into view as she walks into the store.

She walks up to the counter, looking at the menu. "Hey just for takeaway," she starts off, ordering a heap of food she knows that takes a while to cook.

"$56."

She pays before walking over to the waiting area the staff suggested.

She looked around as she saw only male customers, as well as the group of men in suits. She looks around the store, noticing no cameras. She turned to the staff, watching as they glance at her multiple times.

She notices the small bruises on their arms and cheekbones.

"HEY, THIS TASTES LIKE SHIT REMAKE IT!"

(Why am I laughing)

One of the men in suits walks back to the counter with the bowl of soup, throwing it at them. The employee quickly nods and bends down to clean up the mess.

"Bunch of disgusting ugly idiots. Did their mothers teach them nothing." She says in Japanese, all of the men turning towards them.

"Hey what'd you just say?!" One of them says while turning to her. "I said you're a bunch of disgusting ugly idiots." She says clearly in Korean with a different accent, all the customers and even staff turning towards her.

"You're lucky you're a woman or I would've hit you by now." The bald man says, the rest of his mates chuckling behind him.

"Awh what a pathetic excuse." She says and the man raises a brow. "What?"

"Do it pussy, hit me."

Instead of doing so, he pulls her arm and pulls her towards him before using his hand to grab her waist. "Oh c'mon if you wanted to flirt with me you could've just said so." He whispers in her ear while the rest whistle behind him.

"Oh, I'm sorry I'll try again." She whispers, running her hand down his chest. She starts to get lower and lower, the men behind wolf whistling.

Suddenly she stops, frowning.

"I can't feel it?"

"Feel what?"

She looks down and sighs. "Shit.. must be minuscule." She says before ramming her knee into it.

"OH, ITS THERE!" She claps while jumping up and down, watching as the man falls to the ground with a groan. "You weak bitch." He says slowly while getting up. "Oh my.. look how manly he is getting up so fast! Must be a dick that's hard to find." She winks.

She see's the other male customers hold their laugh while the ones in suits get mad.

"Who are you exactly?"