F O U R T Y • F O U R

Ariella's POV

Ariella's POV

"How are none of you dating anyone?"

Drinks are spat out and coughs are heard.

"Well sorry was just wondering." I mumble as I sit back against the chair. "Even three Enhypen members are dating.." I mumble before frowning. "Is anyone other than Doyoung in NCT dating?" I suddenly ask and all the dreamies look at me.

"Dude.. Jaemin and Jeno are together"

My eyes go wide at Mark's statement.

"WHAT?!"

All the dreamies look at me as if I was dumb. "Y'all are joking right.." I mumble and they look at me seriously.

"Yo dude.. I thought y'all just acted gay with each other I didn't know you were gay for each other." I say, my hand rising up to cover my mouth.

"Did you seriously not know..?" Jeno asks and I shake my head.

"Who else is dating?" I ask.

"Uhm.. you know Doyoung hyung and Areum, there's Jaehyun hyung's girlfriend, Kun hyungs fiancé, Sungchan's boyfriend, Shotaro's Girlfriend.. but I think that's all." Donghyuck Says.  

"KUN IS ENGAGED?"

"Dude.. he literally acts like a husband."

"You forgot Taeil's married."

"WHAT?!"

"Dude stop yelling." Donghyuck says and I scoff at him. "How has no one told me?" I ask and they all shrug.

"You never asked." Chenle says and I lean back in my chair. "I feel betrayed."

"Yeah imagine how we felt when they announced they were dating a year after." Renjun says when pointing to Nomin.

"When did you start dating?"

"Around Boom Era."

"You've been dating for seven years.." I sit there with my jaw wide open. "Yo that reminds me, you just said three enhypen members are dating.. it's four.. isn't Heeseung dating that one girl?"

"Hana right?" Chenle replies to Jisung and he nods.

".. that's it I'm leaving. No one tells me anything. I'm dating too! Yep, I have a boyfriend." I suddenly smile, no one hearing the sarcasm.

"WHO?"

I look at Jisung in slight surprise. "Yeah who wants to date you?"

"Shut up you're literally the Jake." I say to Donghyuck, the rest laughing at his glare at me. "No but seriously who's your boyfriend?" Jaemin asks and I watch as they all stare at me.

"I was joking.. it was sarcasm guys. Sarcasm." I repeat, standing up from the table. As I do that, I see someone on the driveway, staring straight at me through the window.