T H I R T Y • S I X

Authors POV

Authors POV

"What the hell are we supposed to do now?"

"I don't know that's why I brought you here."

"Dude he's your full brother."

"Half or not he's OUR brother, so your point is invalid Daiki."

The unknown person stood there, looking at the two bicker. "Do you still laugh while twerking hyung?" The man speaks in Korean and Kevin becomes slightly startled.

"No."

"Shut up you're plain as lying to the man." Ariella comments. "So.. do you guys believe me?"

"No."

"No."

The first thing they agreed on.

"He's too handsome to be related to you." Ariella says causing Kevin to scoff. "He's your full brother dipshit."

"Y'all got the same father."

"Y'all have the same father and MOTHER, you don't make any sense."

She knew she didn't make any sense, but teasing him was fun.

They were currently at one of their many homes in Korea, this house being the smallest and less hidden out there. "So, tell us about father then if you're really our brother."

"I don't really remember.. all I do remember is that he was strict. He never really talked to us for the sake of talking, only to debrief us on what to tell strangers and what to never mention. How to act and how not to act. Who's name to say and who's name not to say."

The two siblings looked at the younger male before looking at each other.

Their father was like that.

"What about mother?"

"What about her? She was kind and was like a real mother. Yes I remember her defending father and telling us he loves us but doesn't show it but other than that there's really not much."

He knows.. quite a bit.

"While I don't remember your full name, I remember Ama, and Daiki, I remember my name, and how I was sent to Korea after the incident."

While he was explaining, Ariella took a closer look at him.

He looked familiar.

He had dark hair, a quite a lot of tattoos, especially on his neck. She trailed to his hand that were also covered in tattoos. His voice was sweet and soft, but had a slightly deeper and rustic tone to it when speaking Japanese.

"Are you listening Ariella?"

Ariella ignores Kevin and leans forward in her chair, staring at the young male. "Have I met you before? Like.. recently?" She asks and his eyes slightly widens before he smiles.