S E V E N T Y • F I V E

For the rest of the day, multiple doctors come in and all of the dreamies leave for late night practice, leaving the girl alone

Day turns into night as a security guard from the hospital checks each nurses identity upon arrival at the door.

"Miss, it's Huang Renjun." The guard says while knocking on the hospital door. "Come in!"

Renjun comes in and looks back at the guard with a nod. "Yo Jisung can't come, he's practicing more of the dance in advance so he can stay here longer."

"What.. why. He doesn't need to come here. No one does, you all have your own lives."

Renjun stands there, shaking her head at the girl. "Because we care." He says as if it's the most obvious thing in the world.

"You're wearing the bracelet again."

I look down at the butterfly bracelet Jisung gave me. "I stopped wearing it when I felt as though I could lose it any time, but I'm resting now so I'm comfortable wearing it again." She smiles, watching the boy sit on her bed.

"But now I feel uncomfortable without it.." she adds, causing the boy to chuckle. "What about the ring?"

"The ring I'm even more scared of losing so I'll wear it on occasions." She smiles.

It suddenly becomes silent between the two. "I know.. I know this isn't really the right time but, I'm always reminded of it each time I give the excuse to stay the night." Renjun starts, looking down at his fingers.

"What's up?"

"What are we?"

He turns towards Ariella when asking the question. "Huh.."

"Well I'm not actually your boyfriend even though I say it each time I come here to visit you after visiting hours." He suddenly confesses. "Oh.."

It becomes silent again.

"Renjun I really like you."

She watches him turn red. "And.. now that I think about it, I've been putting off whatever this is because honestly I'm scared. My life is so complicated and I'm scared I'll somehow hurt you by putting things like work over you, both with NCT and my family work."

She hears him sigh, looking up at her and taking her hand. "Ariella, I understand if you need to do things other than be by my side. I've literally seen only a bit of your life and you actually amaze me. I have no idea how you handle everything. And with NCT, most of the stuff you do, I do too, and we work together so no matter what, there won't ever really be a time where we somehow don't hang out."

She chuckles quietly at his last line, nodding her head. "Well uh then.. if well you're.. okay with everything the idea of.. us being official is an idea I'd agree with."