F I F T Y • O N E

"Okay I think that's enough Toshi

"Okay I think that's enough Toshi."

"One more."

I look at my 7 members and shake my head. "That's enough."

"Again."

I watch as Jisung holds his stick up, Toshi going in for an attack.

I step forward and hit Toshi's stick down, using the end of it to push him away. "Toshi, you're training idols on self defence, not assassins on how to kill. If you want that job again, go to Japan."

Toshi runs his fingers through his hair and sits down, dropping the stick and taking a breath. "Ariella, he's heard about the attack. Things aren't going well in Japan how do you know if they'll send their petty gangsters or real assassins next time?" He asks in Japanese as I watch all the members fall to the floor in fatigue.

"Toshi, I won't let that happen. I'm going through my plan with private and they know damn well killing them or hurting them severely will cause more trouble. It's also why they haven't done much to me either. These are precautions, people outside of the range of fame needs to be looked after more. If they're hurt, who will know compared to them?"

I untie my hair just to tie it up again, neater and tighter, feeling my own sweat drench me. "We have practice tomorrow before our only stage for the single the day after, let's go."

One by one I pull them up from the ground. "You're telling me you did this everyday?"

I give Donghyuck a small nod before pulling Chenle up.

"You all did good."

______________________________

2 days later.

"All the dance practices we did just to perform it once."

"Yeah, then next week we're preparing for the NCT U comeback." Jeno adds to what Chenle said. "Hey by the way when are you going to record that song with Baekhyun?" Jaemin asks and I instantly smile.

"Uhm in around 2 days."

They all shake their heads as my mood suddenly lifts. "Oh yeah, the manager wanted to tell you this earlier but had to leave to do something."

I eat a spoonful of icecream we brought and look up at Chenle, waiting for what he had to say.

"Jessi is going to interview you and Lilia."

I drop my spoon and look up at Chenle with wide eyes.

"You're taking a piss at me aren't you?"

They all look up at me with wide eyes. "Yo he's what?" Mark says, his voice going higher at the end of the sentence.

"It means.. you're mocking her? Joking with her?"