F I F T Y

Ariella's POV

Ariella's POV

"You're telling me, this whole time you're actually the daughter of some bigshot in Japan who's like a good version of a mafia and this is your cover?"

"Yes, but I'm acting as the daughter. I'm not the real daughter."

Renjun nods. "Yeah she told me she was the daughter and only recently said she wasn't."

"You knew?!"

They all look at Renjun with wide eyes. "Yeah his father is the one who uhm, saved me at the event in Hong Kong."

"So that's why you hid your birthday!"

I nod at Renjun. "When's her birthday?"

"Hyungs birthday." Jisung says while pointing at Renjun. "Oh what the fuck. It wasn't yesterday?"

I shake my head.

"Nah nah I feel like whatever the fuck version I know of you is all fake now." Jeno says.

It becomes silent before I hear a knock.

"Who's there?!" I start off, waiting for an answer.

"Cleaning service."

I walk over the the door and stand in front of it. "What's your favourite part about cleaning?"

"Cleaning the frames."

"Are you lying? So you must know that a truth that's been perceived as a lie," I start off, earring very confused stares.

"Is made to deceive the enemy's truth."

after they answered, I opened the door.

"Familiarise yourself with those 7 faces, they'll come here very often, either everyday for some or a little less for others." I say, pointing to the dreamies. "Those 3 are guests, they won't come often so to stay safe, ask for my approval upon entry and exit."

He nods at my instructions.

"Stay subtle, we don't need this getting to the media. Tell all your other men that." He nods and bows.

"Any women on your team?"

The guard shakes his head. "The security level Mr Park Moon asked for was only security. Should I increase the level ma'am?"

My eyes drift off to the side before shaking my head. "No that's fine, but please make sure they're ready when I need them, this situation has become unpredictable."

He nods, glancing over at the faces. "I'll memorise the faces well." He states, making me smile at him. "I have no doubt that you already know their names and birth dates." I smile wider, the guard smiling a bit wider.

"Then I'll do my best to teach the others.

He passes me a walkie talkie before leaving the room to give instructions to his other men.