F O U R T Y • O N E

Ariella's POV

Ariella's POV

"Hit the beats harder, and faster! You're not getting it right!"

I close my eyes for a second, taking a breath before opening again.

All I wanted to do was sleep, I was tired and in pain, but I'm here, practicing for our subunits part in the next NCT U comeback.

"Again!"

The members and I start dancing again, going through the beats but the music soon stops. "Ariella, what's wrong with you? It's the easiest part of the choreography and you're falling behind? You were fine yesterday and now you're like a student after a week of training."

I look down as I place my hands on my hips, closing my eyes once more.

My head was spinning, my chest felt like exploding. My stomach was hurting like hell too.

"Look at me while I'm speaking Ariella! Do you have no respect? Now that you're an idol you think you're all that?" The choreographer says, stepping closer to me.

"Sir.. that's enough." I hear Jisung start to step in but I shake my head. "Sorry sir, I'm getting lazy I'll do better."

He looks down at me and scoffs before walking back and starting the music again.

"Now 1,2,3 and 4, 5 and 6, 7,8." He says, repeating the counts as we go over the parts.

"Now hit, and hit and slide.." he keeps going. I dance, trying my hardest but I felt more and more pain right below my belly button.

Soon enough I tripped over my own feet, stumbling and missing a few beats.

I hear the choreographer groan as he walks back to stop the music. "Ariella are you okay?" Donghyuck asks, Renjun and Jisung following.

"How much sleep have you had?" Renjun asks, knowing what I do at night.

"An hour."

"When was the last time you ate?"

"Yesterday morning."

I hear the members sigh.

"I wasn't hungry.. I'm still not even hungry.."

"Be responsible! Because you couldn't have a normal sleep like everyone here and eat like a normal human being, we're falling behind." The choreographer says, walking towards us.

"You should get some sleep and food, don't worry." Jisung says, the choreographer scoffing. "Don't worry? Don't worry! We're behind because of her, and who's going to get their pay deducted!" He screams into Jisungs face.

"What do you think you're doing?"

I glare up at him, holding jisungs hand and pulling him behind me. "Who are you to yell at him like that?"