S I X T E E N

Ariella's POV

Ariella's POV

My first live.

It took a while but now I'm here.

Oh lord.

I just came back from training with Toshi like usual and had a quick shower. Now I'm sitting in the middle of 4 boys, the live being called "00 line live."

I look to my left at an affectionate nomin, and to my right a "about to chop his head off" relationship, renhyuck.

The live starts off normally and I stay calm and collected for most of the time until we start to read some comments.

"Will this end up like Enhypen?" Jaemin reads out and smirks. I pinch the bridge of my nose and sigh. "Do not bring up th-."

"You know, we have Jungwon, Lilia and J-." Before donghyuck could say anything I place my hand over his mouth.

'Everyone will know what a 'jake' is if you say his name.' I mouth to him and he raises his brows in realisation.

I feel my hand become wet and I widen my eyes, looking at him. I take my hand away and stare at it in disgust. I start to wipe my hand on the pants on his thighs and shiver in disgust.

"If you ever lick my hand again I will make you a Daniel."

Renjun and Nomin burst out in laughter.

Yes, I was told everything.

"Let me go wash my hands, I'll be back." I say to the camera and leave the frame. We're at the dorms so I go to the kitchen to scrub my hands before sitting back in the middle.

We continue the live and Haechan starts to explain a story and we all look at him while he explains. At one point I look at the camera and see Nomin very.. very close together.

Again?

I swear they've done this in a live with Jisung and Chenle.

Poor babies.

At this point all 3 of us are staring at Nomin. "Is this why you put me next to them in the middle?" I suddenly ask Renhyuck, remembering them being so keen to make me sit next to Jeno and Jaemin.

I watch a figure behind the camera move and I see Chenle. "Chenle save me, please." I beg while reaching out to him. He comes into the frame confused and bends down to wave at the camera.

"Wait I'm thirsty I'll be back." Renjun says, standing up and going to the kitchen. Chenle shrugs and takes Renjun's seat.

"Hey that's my seat." Renjun says and Chenle shrugs, not leaving.

Since the head rest of the couch was flat, I moved back to sit on it, making space for Renjun to sit below me. He shrugs and does so, leaning back into the couch.