T H I R T Y

Ariella's POV

Ariella's POV

"Hello my name is Ariella."

We're filming this who's most likely to video and introducing ourselves in English.

"Yeah today we're going to be playing Who's Most Likely To, and let's get to it."

We get these like, paddle thingy's with our faces on them before we start filming again.

"Who's most likely to burst out in song."

On the count of three, most of us put Haechan up, laughing as he shrugs and agrees. "Who's most likely to leave a group chat because the people are talking to much."

I bite back my smile as I put my own face up, the rest of the members doing so too.

"She's done it before." Mark says and I hide my face. "You guys and Enhypen talk so much my phone kept buzzing." I explain and they try to defend themselves.

"Uhm you said you wanted to be in the Julia content groupchat too!"

We all quickly shut Haechan up as he exposes too much.

"NEXT QUESTION."

____________________________

"I don't think I can do that again."

My makeup artist sighs as she looks at me. "Who cares about the haters girl. It's for you and only you to know and let your natural eyes shine."

"I'm literally gonna get bashed up."

"Most fans will blame it on the company hun don't worry."

I look at the makeup artist once more and sigh, taking the brown contact lense out and into the small container. "There you go, beautiful."

She continues to do my makeup, putting on some dark red lips before styling my hair.

I was in a suit similar to the photo shoot, yet this time the lace was black as well as the suit.

She pinned my hair back behind my ears with these pretty pins with diamonds and white pearls on them, spraying my hair with hair spray before smiling.

"Now go be yourself in your last night in America." She smiles and I nod, smiling back at her. "Thank you Unnie."

"You're wearing different coloured contacts again."

"Mhm."

The members become uneasy at Mark's comment.

"I like it."

"Me too."

"Thank you Renjun and Jisung." I smile, straightening my suit and making sure my heels are on properly.

"Won't you get.. hate for it again?"

I look up at Haechan and shrug. "Why don't you just tell the fans Ariella?" Jisung suddenly asks and I frown.