S I X

Ariella's POV

Ariella's POV

We all sit around in our seats after eating dinner and get given an envelope each. We get told they're mission cards and I open mine.

In tomorrow's mission, act poorly but still win.
Everyone's mission card says 'keep a lookout for someone suspicious. Whether it's a staff, host or member' you can use this to prove your innocence

I close my card and place it back in the Envelope.

"Staff or host?" I mumble before shrugging.

"Okay guys time to sleep!"

We go into these big tents with beds and a bathroom, picking a bunk and settling down on it. I pick the bottom bunk closest to the door.

I wait for the members to sleep, looking around before sitting up and using my phone camera to take my contact out. I then put it in the small container before going back to bed.

___________________________

I'm wearing black cargo pants and a sports bra, a cropped hoodie on top. I also have boots on and archery gloves for today's concept.

"Now, today we'll be testing your skills." 

We're standing in front of different targets.

"Choose a weapon, then shoot and get points for your team."

We split into two teams, oldest and youngest.

"I don't want to be here." Mark says and I shrug. "Let's swap then. You act younger." I say and he looks offended but agrees.

Team 1-
Renjun
Jeno
Haechan
Ariella

Team 2-
Mark
Jaemin
Chenle
Jisung

Team one grabs our weapons first and they're all nerf guns. I take the archery bow and hold it, waiting for my turn as Renjun gets a 6, jeno an 7 and Haechan a 5 with their guns.

I aim for mine straight at the ten then remember what I'm supposed to do.

I keep my aim at ten, but just when I let go I move my hand purposely, causing the arrow to follow the bows aim and end up on the wall.

"Yeah let me try again."

I try once more and get a 3.

"I'm great at this aren't i?"

Everyone laughs at how bad I am. "Hate you guys." I smile sarcastically, putting the bow down and waiting for the other team.

___________________________

I look at an obstacle course which has a net you have to crawl under, a slanted wall with a rope you need to use to climb over. Then there's a seesaw you need to run over before monkey bars then a target.