T H R E E

Ariella's POV

Ariella's POV

Doyoung was going over the lyrics with me, going over different ways to sing it with the sample they gave us.

"Renjun hyung you're next."

I look up and see Chenle leave the recording room, notifying that Renjun was next. After he goes in, Doyoung looks at me before he motions for me to follow him, leading me into the recording room.

We sit there silently as we watch Renjun record.

His voice is so.. smooth.

It's so nice.

What the hell.

Why am I here when there are vocalists like him?

"You look intimidated." Doyoung whispers from next to me and I keep my eyes on Renjun, nodding. "I am, he's amazing what the hell. Why am I here? I'm like an annoying fly compared to him." I look at Doyoung and I watch him hold his laugh in from the other side of the couch.

The way he acts around me, he's definitely taken.

I wonder who he gets to call his.

We watch as Renjun finishes, and Doyoung motions for me to stand up too. "Ah Renjunie, you want to be a great team member help her a bit to make it easier?"

I slightly widen my eyes but don't say anything, looking between the two. He nods silently and walks towards me, Doyoung walking straight into the recording booth.

Renjun leaves the room and I follow him. "Sit here." I follow his lead and sit on the table, watching him sit opposite from me, taking his hands off the table when I put mine on them to display the lyrics.

He's not taken.

He's just uncomfortable.

I'm sorry.

"Can you teach me how to sing like that?" I ask and he frowns, looking up at me, his gaze finally reaching my eyes. "Like what?"

"Like you."

His face slightly turns red and he clears his throat awkwardly. "Sorry if that made you uncomfortable, like I just said before, I just sound like an annoying fly compared to you, I'm doubting why I'm here." I smile weirdly and he slightly chuckles.

"It's only your first time, don't stress it. I've been doing this for nearly 8 years." He says and I nod, looking down at the lyrics.

He helps me by listening to me sing, before changing some things and repeating them again. At one point I have a slight voice crack and I start to laugh at myself, seeing Renjun hold his laugh in.

"It's fine, that's normal it's-."

"I can see you hold your laugh in, just let it out. I sounded like a donkey didn't I?"