T W E N T Y • F O U R

Ariella's POV

Ariella's POV

I ordered my carbonara and now we're just all waiting for our food.

Al 7 of us were sitting on a long table outside of the Italian restaurant. Since it's a nice day and due to the large group of 8, we had no choice but to sit outside. We were under a shade and there was a waist high barrier separating the restaurant seats from the street.

"Any wine guys?"

We all look at the waiter who suddenly came to our table with a bottle of wine. I look back at the members and they all are debating it.

"Do you think they would have soju?" Donghyuck asks and I give him a "are you really asking that?" Look before turning back to the waiter.

"No not for now." I smile and he nods, leaving the table. "I think it's too early to drink right now." Mark says and we all agree.

They all start talking while vlogging with camera's as I slowly sit back into my chair, feeling the still cool cloth wrapped around my back. I start looking at the streets and even the people who were sitting around us.

While I look at the table beside me, I see a man from the street run and jump over the waist high fence into the restaurant seating area and grab a kid at the table.

I immediately stand up and I see the 2 ladies on the small table hold onto their child. I run to the table and grab the man from behind, using my small nails on my hands to pinch the skin under its arm.

The place where it hurts the worst to be pinched.

That arm lets go of the child and I use it to take that arm and twist it around his back. I then use my other hand and hold his torso, watching my members also help by trying to pry his other hand off the child.

Jeno then helps me pull the man and he lets go. I try and kick the back of his leg but he doesn't budge.

Well shit.

He escapes from my grasp and turns around to punch me but I dodge it, using my other hand to block his second punch before punching him straight in the nose.

He holds his nose and groans so I take his shoulders and knee him where the sun never fucking shines.

He groans while falling to the floor. I roll him on his stomach and put his hands behind his back, sitting lightly on his lower back so I'm not hurting him completely but enough to hold him down.

I look up at the two ladies with their child, watching one of them call the cops.

"Just stay there buddy, no point trying to get away." I ask in English as he tries to move around.

"Go back to your country."

"Sorry dude but I don't feel like listening to a racist kidnapper." I chuckle while I just sit there. "Anyways how was your day?" I ask, causing the people around me to look at me weirdly, especially mark.