T W E N T Y

Ariella's POV

Ariella's POV

"You're Bi?!"

"I'm not alone now!"

"Boi I was Bi too."

"Me too!"

"Riki you're literally just gay."

"Ah join the gay club."

"Girl oh my god yes."

"Omg I can see it."

"Renjun be thanking the lord she ain't fully gay."

"Shut up Hyuck."

"Shut up Renjun."

"Can you all shut up?"

They all look at Mark. "First of all, Sunoo, you're Bi?" He asks shocked. "Riki you're gay?" He asks even more shocked.

"JAKE isnt STRAIGHT?!"

Everyone looks at my sudden outburst. "Why are you so shocked." Jake says and I blink a couple times.

"You, Sunghoon and Jay are the three straights, Sunoo is the one that has had multiple cults, Riki is literally a Japanese MJ, Heeseung is the real Maknae, Jungwon is the sheep garden, and Lilia is the goddess."

"Why is Lilia's name the only.. nice one."

"Hey she called me a Japanese Michael Jackson that's nice!" Riki defends himself.

"Uh.. did you really just say the 3 straights?" Jay asks and I nod. "She isn't.. that wrong." Jisung agrees and I nod.

"Well now it's the 2 straights and the half."

"I'm now the half."

"It's better than the Jake."

"Huh?"

All the dreamies look at Chenle with wide eyes.

"Oh yeah, Ariella is the Lilia because she's the only girl in our group." Chenle starts off and all dreamies sigh.

"Jungwon is whoever is acting like a simp or is being simped by Ariella." Chenle goes straight to the point and Jungwon looks slightly offended.

"And Jake is the one sided simp for Ariella."

"HEY WHY IS THAT THE PURPOSE OF MY NAME?!" Jake stands up. The enhypen members laugh their asses off at Jake.

"Why'd we all have a meeting at our dorm to talk about my sexuality though-?"

____________________________