S I X T Y • F O U R

Ahaha... I forgot abt this book again

 I forgot abt this book again

Author's POV

Ariella
I'm about to be taken. Don't look for me, don't panic. I'll see you in a couple days.

Ariella has left the chat.

"Pull over."

"W-what?"

"Pull over I feel sick."

The driver does as he's told. "Take this, bring it to my members at the company." Is all she says while passing the phone, then leaving the car.

She walks the other direction, ignoring the car before it stops in front of her.

"You like to make it easy don't you?"

She feels a bag cover her head and she starts to struggle against someone's arms, thrashing around with a scream escaping her lips.

Her legs are taken off the ground and she's carried into the back of a van, her body thrown to the ground before the doors close. Someone starts to tie her hands and ankles together and she doesn't even bother to struggle.

"Fucking dicks." She grumbles, kicking both her legs into someones gut but they end up having a kick to her own head, her vision turning black.

____________________________

It was cold.

It was dark.

Her body shivered on its own as it starts to regain consciousness, the bag that used to be on her head gone. She found herself with her ankles and wrists tied as she laid on the cold floor.

"Fucking dicks." She curses in Japanese and someone behind her starts to laugh. "We do have dicks so what do you expect?" The random as ugly man Ariella see's says, walking over to squat down in front of her.

She doesn't care that he notices that she's looking at his dick.

Well for her, a better term is lack of.

"Yeah I'm sure it's not just how dark this building is I'm pretty sure yours is just pretty hard to find." She comments, gaining a slap on her cheek afterwards.

"Oh my god I got slapped, let me start crying."

His palm made contact with her face again.