F I F T Y • F I V E

I'm back

Idk for how long aha-

This book only goes up to a certain amount of chapters and I really need to keep writing because it's near that limit but I already forgot the plot of this book?

Ariella's POV

"Hello!"

I bow multiple times, meeting the love of my love in front of me.

"Hi Ariella, it's so nice to meet you properly and have enough time to talk."

I smile again at him as we sit down. "So, we were planning to record today, but I wanted to get to know you more and maybe if we're both creative enough, write a song."

I nearly fucking scream.

"Oh I'm not a song writer, but I will try my best."

We discuss different topics and story lines for our song.

"My album you can say I want a hopelessly in love theme, but we can drift off. Any other ideas?"

Renjun.

Wait why the fuck are you thinking about Renjun?

"Sunbae."

"Mhm?"

"Have you ever had a dream about someone you've liked. But they disappeared in your dream or something?"

He frowns.

"Well I've definitely had a dream about someone I've liked but they never disappeared." He chuckles and I smile shyly.

"Tell me what you're thinking, and we can work on it."

___________________________

"Ooh yeah I like that."

We're now working with a producer who's playing with some keys on the piano. I start to hum randomly and Baekhyun smiles at me.

"I like that I like that."

Slowly, Baekhyun and I start to write lyrics, the producer helping us along the way with the instrumentals.

A long while later we find ourselves recording some sort of demo. The producer tells us he'll go over it with other producers and maybe change some things before recording the official thing.

"I'm hungry and my fans have been asking for an Instagram live lately. Do you wanna join?"

I widen my eyes.

"Join your live..?"

"Well yeah, and we can eat together too since I'm gonna order something."

The producer looks at my face and laughs. "That's a yes she's just shocked and fangirling."

I look at the producer, my lips still slightly apart in shock before looking at Baekhyun.