E L E V E N

The urge I have Rn to just keep posting all in one go until like chapter 76 because that's the chapter I'm writing rn

Ariella's POV

"Promise."

"We promise."

We enter the building, seeing a group of 8 people putting on ice skates.

They were so amazed that the brother I talked about the first day meeting them was him. A couple seconds ago I made them promise to not tell anyone he was my half brother, only that we were friends.

Who knows what will happen if others know.

I meet eyes with Lilia and watch her instantly smile.

"AHHHHHH!"

I'm taken by surprised by her sudden scream, watching her run to me. I instantly smile, putting my arms out and she hugs me. "I missed you so much unnie." She hugs me tighter, making me giggle.

"You've grown up so much." I say while pulling away. "Even have a boyfriend." I wink and she giggles. "I guess nothing happened with the Daniel kid then right?" I whisper and she playfully scoffs.

"He's a friend of all of them from Iland so shhh." She says and I nod.

I watch the rest of the dreamies say hello to enhypen before they go and hire skates.

Our manager and Enhypens manager rented out the space for us and let us hang out if we all filmed content, so that's what we'll do.

"C'mon lets hire skates for you." Lilia links arms with me while walking to the staff of the place. "Oh no that's fine I have my own." I tell her and she nods, changing our direction to Enhypen.

"Am I supposed to say Sunbae or them?" I ask and she stops, frowning. "You're group is our sunbae's.. but we debuted before you.." she says and I nod, watching her understand my confusion.

"None of us really use honorifics like that anyways so just say their names or whatever, the only people older than you here is Mark." She shrugs and I nod.

We seperate as I say hello to the boys before putting the skates on.

We all watch Sunghoon go onto the ice and literally look like a prince. I put my skates on quickly and walk to the side of the rink, watching Sunghoon stop skating when he reaches me.

"Do you need help getting on?" He asks and I shake my head. I take my jacket off, leaving it on the chairs behind me.

I'm now in my black leggings and black singlet that's tucked into them, my slightly off shoulder cropped tan sweater on top.

I shivered a bit, but knew I would be fine later.

"Are you okay? Need help?" Jaemin comes up behind me and I shake my head. "I haven't ice skated in a while, that's all." I smile and he nods, gesturing for me to go first.