T H I R T Y • N I N E

"Hey

"Hey."

Ariella smiles at Kento, placing the bags of takeaway onto the table. "Why does he get a hey and I don't?"

Ariella ignores Kevin and unpacks the food. "How'd you know I loved chicken?" Kento smiled, helping Ariella pack up the food.

Soon enough they all sit, talk and eat, just trying to catch up. "Hey I was watching videos of you and rumour has it you know how to fight."

Ariella chuckles. "I learned moves for self defence, but that's all. You know, being this whole daughter shit, some people think I can really fight professionally, it's funny." Ariella shrugs, Kevin laughing along with her.

"What do you mean? Do you not know combat?"

Kevin and Ariella look at each other and freeze before bursting out in laughter. "Have you seen her try and attack? She changes into defence so quickly you end up seeing two people defend themselves, none of them attacking." Kevin starts to laugh, causing Ariella to roll her eyes.

"I'm better than you." She grumbles. making her cheeks red as Kevin scoffs. "Sure."

"Bro you haven't even learnt how to fight."

"Uhm excuse me I got into fights in Canada! I know shit!" Kevin quickly defends himself before they both laugh. "Then how are you protected?" Kento asks while sipping his drink and they both shrug.

"Apparently dad has his guards following us everywhere making sure we're fine." Ariella explains and Kevin nods along. "Woahh, I thought you knew how to fight this whole time with all those fan videos." Kento says slight shocked.

"Yeah nah I know stuff like self defence, but if they're a professional I can't do much." She says while looking down at her empty plate.

"Who's your body guard?"

She looks over to Kento, raising a brow. "She's just.. someone. No one special." She says, sipping her water. "A she?"

"Mhm."

"Have I met her?" He asks again. "No, it's hard to meet her. She's there when you don't even realise it."

"What's her name?"

"She won't tell me. I have to call her private."

"Private.. is her identity a secret?" He leans closer, wanting to know more. "Mhm, no one except my father, Daiki and I can really know who she is."

"Is she also Japa-."

"She won't like us talking about her." Daiki suddenly cuts him off, Kento nodding. Kevin looks around the window's before looking back at the two.

"Also.. what about you and Renjun?"

Ariella looks up at Kento and frowns. "What about Renjun and I?" She asks, looking at Kevin confused, sipping her drink while waiting for an answer.